Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Boro 1 Wanderers 0

L/H White

if we stop dicking around and play mcnaughton, we can put out a decent back 4

we've got clough and le fondre

lennons task is to field a solid midfield

& Feeney, a solid back four, a mobile defencive 2 , a flying 3 with one up top has, was & will work.

I was really happy when the fixtures came out & Boro away was midweek, I never want to go back to that 80's shithole as long as I live......

Unfortunately, where I'm working that night, I can get to Middlesbrough quicker than I can get home.

I'm still trying to persuade myself that £31 has broke my match ceiling, though my addiction means I'll probably still pay it !

Bastards!

• Moderators

& Feeney, a solid back four, a mobile defencive 2 , a flying 3 with one up top has, was & will work.

I was really happy when the fixtures came out & Boro away was midweek, I never want to go back to that 80's shithole as long as I live......

Unfortunately, where I'm working that night, I can get to Middlesbrough quicker than I can get home.

I'm still trying to persuade myself that £31 has broke my match ceiling, though my addiction means I'll probably still pay it !

Bastards!

nice to hear lennon picking out feeney

never stops working

i stood next to an idiot at blackpool who reckons hes lazy

so aye, amos, 4 defenders, feeney, alf and clough

play vela in mf, probably needs to be danns and bannon

still lacking a physical presence in midfield but with pratley and trotter unavailable, thats probs where we are at

pick us a midfield

Not sure who's available but the midfield need to to get some physicality in and I'd go heavy in numbers midfield if Davies is fit I'd start him up top on his own Danns, Bannan, Moxey, Feeney and Clough are the only available players who've played in midfield might have to be a 4-5-1. That means Le Fondre misses out, think we need to see if we can get some midfield player in on loan.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter

I stood near an idiot today that shouted, 'SORT IT OUT, GET A SUB ON!'.............

2-0 down!, 18 minutes in? Bring a sub on?

Do I win idiots top trumps?

With hindsight, maybe he had a point... which is more than we ended up with!

No grit in midfield and danns playin awfull lately but he superb on lennons arrival. Vela in poor form too , all hopes are on clough and nobody else. Time for someone elae to shine.

Lennons signing so far have a lot of question marks for me

Bannon looks good on the ball but very lightweight and had 1 good game in 4

Heskey well no comment

Twardzivk seen him twice looks shit

Slavchev seen once looks shit

Hope im proved wrong with these two, exception le fondre works his socks off with no service feel sorry for him.

Boro should of had a hatfull against leeds, could be a cricket score