Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Here We Go - Itk Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

• Moderators

I can't imagine that, the way he's spoken about him and the amount of faith and praise he gave him last season. He may well not be playing/training well behind closed doors but for me he's our 2nd/3rd best midfielder and really should be playing.

if we're gonna quote lennons comments on vela, id think it only right we used the most recent ones

• Moderators

however, ive heard different about him

the bloke i know says hes just very shy and can come across as an arse

publicly, lennon said hes capable of playing much better than hes showing and when he gets the message he'll be much more likely to get a game

Know people close to him. Even his old man says he's got a massive chip on his shoulder.

I bet he fucking has watching us win one game this season and still not getting a look in.

I've always rated Vela. I'm not having it that the rest of our players are straight up geezers - Danns was suspended last season, Pratley has had his issues, Spearing had his Ibiza moment.....

And since when did having an attitude be an issue for footballers. The game is full of bellends.

Edit - and that doesn't mean what you're saying ain't true. Just that if that's the reason then NL isn't doing a good job managing a young player if one year on he's not sorted it out.

Edited by clown

however, ive heard different about him

the bloke i know says hes just very shy and can come across as an arse

publicly, lennon said hes capable of playing much better than hes showing and when he gets the message he'll be much more likely to get a game

I've heard the same

May be off the same bloke :)