Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Here We Go - Itk Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

For his development moving to a club that is properly run and looking to invest in their future is in his interests.

It is nice to hear that he wants to stay at BWFC (even if it a rumour) but he would be crazy to stay out a sense of loyalty in the circumstances. There is little security at Bolton he should leave.

I tend to agree, I don't see why moving to Bristol City would be any worse for his development than staying here would be........granted it might ultimately be better for him to move to a club other than Bristol City, but as of yet, nobody else has put in a bid that is interesting enough to Bolton Wanderers. From a personal point of view, he might just want the security of knowing he's going to get paid each week/month, we sadly don't seem to be able to guarantee that at the minute

He'd learn more here off Heskey and Ameobi than at Bristol, but I don't see him staying there for long either. A couple of full seasons and he could command a proper fee from a big club. Will we get any sell on fees ?

Depends what deal Selwyn Froggat from Bury can negotiate

If he goes to Brizzle he goes. If he doesn't and their decent offer ups the ante then they have done us a favour.

Do we want a club to support or a promising player who has already had a recurring injury.

Id rather have a crap team to support in league one than nowt any day of the week. Trafford Centre Saturday afternoon with the Mrs anyone?

Me neither.

THE TAXMAN WILL NOT TAKE PRISONERS!I

Its my understanding that deals have been done in he past with HMRC. I can't see that happening under this govt and climate, lets see what the the 'Northern Powehouse' really means to Gideon Osborne and his chums.

If he goes to Brizzle he goes. If he doesn't and their decent offer ups the ante then they have done us a favour.

Do we want a club to support or a promising player who has already had a recurring injury.

Id rather have a crap team to support in league one than nowt any day of the week. Trafford Centre Saturday afternoon with the Mrs anyone?

Me neither.

THE TAXMAN WILL NOT TAKE PRISONERS!I

Its my understanding that deals have been done in he past with HMRC. I can't see that happening under this govt and climate, lets see what the the 'Northern Powehouse' really means to Gideon Osborne and his chums.

The taxman is owed a very small percentage of the debt, I'm not sure how much of a say that gives them in administration

It looks like the club are trying to do all the can to avoid administration, I know some have said that want us to get it over and done with and go into admin, but we have to try and avoid this at all costs.

We're going down no matter what, that's obvious, but we do still need to try and do it without administration. Losing control of our ground would be catastrophic, and that is a very real possibility if we enter administration

so hard because if its doesn't go to plan we could get a point deduction at the start of next season

He's decided he won't put any more in I very much doubt he's not still got plenty left, my gripe is you don't take over a club you claim to love and then leave it high and dry. I have no problem him wanting out just the way he's doing it, he's had plenty of time to figure out an exit plan that does not virtually wipe out the good work over his tenure but it seems he hasn't got any sort of exit plan other than drop us like a Stone and to me that's not acceptable, strangely other folk think it's perfectly acceptable.

agree with this totally