Ratwhite

• Site Supporter

For those with short memories..

Neil Danns,

Kevin McNaughton

Liam Feeney

Jay Spearing

Joe Mason..

all impressed on loan, and not really set the world on fire when we have bought them.. baring maybe Feeney

Why should Alf be any different 

I clearly understand where the Premier League gets its money from.

I also know it's the players agents who advise what money demands he/she thinks their client should be requesting when negotiating a contract.

In regards to me not watching football because I don't agree with the wages, I suspect the majority of people posting on here think the wages in this day and age are ludicrous.

id argue that what they and their agents get is just about their fair share. They get paid the majority of what the clubs generate, after all who should get it, the tea lady. It's only in line with top level entertainment.... Movie starts, recording artist etc etc

What's ludicrous is the number of people watching English football globally driving up the TV rights and generating the billions a year in advertising income. After all is Stoke v West Brom that appealing?

For those with short memories..

Neil Danns,

Kevin McNaughton

Liam Feeney

Jay Spearing

Joe Mason..

all impressed on loan, and not really set the world on fire when we have bought them.. baring maybe Feeney

Why should Alf be any different 

Maybe because he is one of the top goalscorers in country over past few seasons. Think he was a different quality to the others mentioned but we move on, makes no difference now.

How did he do for Cardiff last season and a half?

Not so well but are we judging him on that or his record over last 10 seasons or so? Wrong team obviously but you'd have to ask Cardiff about that. I'm going off what I saw with my own eyes for us and against us (for Reading!) but yes you're right, bag of shite no great loss.

I don't really care if someone thinks what I post is bollocks , but for the record Bogdan was offered 18k to stay .Amos came from

United & I would be pleasantly surprised if he was on under 10k .

Heard we were prepared to pay over odds for Bogdan but seriously doubt Amos is on anything like that. Glad we got him all the same

I don't really care if someone thinks what I post is bollocks , but for the record Bogdan was offered 18k to stay .Amos came from

United & I would be pleasantly surprised if he was on under 10k .

I seem to remember £12k p/w being mentioned when we signed Amos!

I clearly understand where the Premier League gets its money from.

I also know it's the players agents who advise what money demands he/she thinks their client should be requesting when negotiating a contract.

In regards to me not watching football because I don't agree with the wages, I suspect the majority of people posting on here think the wages in this day and age are ludicrous.

I think what birch was getting at by saying dont watch it, dont watch it on sky, dont pay sky... go and give you money to your club by watching your club