Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton V Boro (A)

L/H White

You're not allowed to say that...

51% rule is absolute codswallop.

I hate some of our fans more than anyone can ever hate anything in the whole wide world.

Seriously fucking hate them.

Edited by gonzo

First goal was a worldly the 2nd and 3rd had a large slice of luck I'm prepared to forget this match as a 1 off think Lennon will have them right up for the next couple of games, just hope we've a few bank fit a couple of new faces to lift the team.

There's dickheads on facefuck organising protests against ED and Gartisde.

This is what we are dealing with.

Cretins.

• Site Supporter

I used to go along with the 51% rule as described by Bolty.

Thing is, Bolty probably bumps into a bolton fan he hasn't met before perhaps twice a year for about 10 minutes. One who has made it to Australia at that. Therefore, chances are they aren't going to be complete dickheads.

Back in the BL postcodes, however, we have to share the same few square miles with people who think it's acceptable to wear jogging pants to the pub as actual fashion wear.

Jogging. Pants.

Couple this with the iq of an oxo cube, this means we have to share the Macron with folk who simply shouldn't be allowed to air an opinion on any public platform.

Gonzo is right, the 51% rule can get to fuck, some of our fans are utter fucking morons.

Edited by Spider

I used to go along with the 51% rule as described by Bolty.

Thing is, Bolty probably bumps into a bolton fan he hasn't met before perhaps twice a year for about 10 minutes. One who has made it to Australia at that. Therefore, chances are they aren't going to be complete dickheads.

Back in the BL postcodes, however, we have to share the same few square miles with people who think it's acceptable to wear jogging pants to the pub as actual fashion wear.

Jogging. Pants.

Couple this with the iq of an oxo cube, this means we have to share the Macron with folk who simply shouldn't be allowed to air an opinion on any public platform.

Gonzo is right, the 51% rule can get to fuck, some of our fans are utter fucking morons.

That's the problem though. If someone gets up off their arse and spends their money, they are entitled to an opinion. More than those who don't go, and that opinion might be written in crayon, but they're entitled to it.

I don't agree with what they say mind. It's early days yet, and my bet is for a top six finish.

• Site Supporter

That's the problem though. If someone gets up off their arse and spends their money, they are entitled to an opinion. More than those who don't go, and that opinion might be written in crayon, but they're entitled to it.

I don't agree with what they say mind. It's early days yet, and my bet is for a top six finish.

I'd like to agree with you but I can't.

Simply stumping up cash doesn't entitle you to bellow an ocean of shit from the stands.

If you're a menkul you're a menkul.

We're not the only ones with cretinous fans, its just we notice them more as they're being knobbers about stuff that interests us.

Going back to the steelers again (sorry) they had a recordbreaking attack last year but stll there's folk calling for the quarterback to be binned off and the offensive coordinator be fired.

The internet gives these dickheads a platform to spout their drivel and find other cuntshovelers to listen to them and agree. Back n the day they'd have been Dave the not right in the pub and been told to get fucked.

We're not the only ones with cretinous fans, its just we notice them more as they're being knobbers about stuff that interests us.

Going back to the steelers again (sorry) they had a recordbreaking attack last year but stll there's folk calling for the quarterback to be binned off and the offensive coordinator be fired.

The internet gives these dickheads a platform to spout their drivel and find other cuntshovelers to listen to them and agree. Back n the day they'd have been Dave the not right in the pub and been told to get fucked.

See that's the problem, there is such a thing as too much democracy and some Web dwellers don't understand this. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but when it becomes baseless noise and doesn't consider the opinion of others because it's 'fact' (a word I've begun to hate through its misuse) then those who fail to consider a balanced view should be pulled through with razor wire.

I wear jogging pants for jogging. The cheek of the imbeciles that wear them outside as though they work out, exhausts the full gamut of tóssery. I mean the chavs. They wear them and cause genuine joggers to dislike wearing them, or at least get a complex from it.

I heard that Sports Direct has entered the wedding wear market for chavs. You can soon buy formal jogging pants for grooms, his and her trackie bottoms for the big chav day.

Edited by overseas