Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 1 Leeds 1

Biggish Dave

Insignificant compared to our on field problems.

Our problems are all financial, so how pissing off paying customers is irrelevant is just bollocks.

Any company that gets the small details right probably gets the big stuff right too, it is not about two teenage girlls not getting a hotdog, it is about 2 paying customers (£14 a ticket for kids ) travelling over a 2 hour journey and not getting something decent they wanted to pay for. Strange that in out current predicament with falling gates fans enjoyment of the day is irrelevant in your eyes.

Our problems are all financial, so how pissing off paying customers is irrelevant is just bollocks.

Any company that gets the small details right probably gets the big stuff right too, it is not about two teenage girlls not getting a hotdog, it is about 2 paying customers (£14 a ticket for kids ) travelling over a 2 hour journey and not getting something decent they wanted to pay for. Strange that in out current predicament with falling gates fans enjoyment of the day is irrelevant in your eyes.

The lack of hotdogs, Steak pies and follow up calls about you LOV experience are just a small symptom of the way the whole club is run. The lack of care and attention to detail seems like it runs from bottom to top of the club, it really is a shambolic state of affairs, it seems nobody at the top gives a fuck and that has transmitted itself right to the core of the club and that eventually gets to the supporters who are becoming dissilusioned and this is why it matters so much.

We as fans as a collective have allowed the club to get away with this, rockets up arses are whats required and if the leader/owner of the club aint got the desire to take the club forward it does not mean we shouldnt have that desire, now the hard bit, what do we do? Has any one got any leverage? I know we have been here before and we have had a minimal positive effect in the past, we should continue to pressure the club into sorting these issues out. 

Its a shame that the Bolton News cannot put pressure on the club as that would help, even GMR could not get an interview with Gartside despite numerous requests, the sooner he leaves the better, the sooner we get a fan friendly Chairman the better.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Gartside was never off the radio when things was great now he's avoiding talking to anybody about the clubs dire situation no wonder fans are so pissed off with this club!

As for yesterday a draw not good enough no matter the situation still only 1 win all season bottom of table owners don't give a shit players don't give a shit why should we!

Ani the whole experience is shit

My Dad hasn't been able to get a steak pie at half time all season and that's being at the front of the queue

They've not once had bottles of water, so why advertise these things?

Decided to try there official car park yesterday. For £7 we got the privilege of having cones put in front of us so we couldn't go until all the empty buses had. 5:30pm we left the car park. So why pay more to be made to wait later than anywhere else FFS?

And all that is with less than 15k on

I can't even look at full time scores as Dad goes for his post match piss as all the TV's are off. Very trivial but another minor thing to piss me off.

The whole experience is fucking turgid and Mr Gartside and co are driving people away for numerous reasons. They are getting so much so fucking wrong for the fan/customer, it's no wonder the business is fucked.

And that's not including the football

Again to echo you, it sounds pathetic, but it's just fucking shit. You take the crap "services" if it feels like home and it's "our crap" like at Burnden, but it just doesn't.

If I didn't have a ST if not bother again at home this season, it's just so, so depressing. And I've only bothered with that because I want to spend time with my Dad.

Nearly did LOV this year to treat my Dad but wasn't impressed back end of last season when we tried it and here wasn't a single follow on call/email from the club, asking why; getting feedback; trying anything....

They've have sucked away so much enthusiasm for going to the match from BWFC folk because they just aren't interested in the body of support

Wankers

Totally agree with this. Small things can make people happy and reflect people's experiences.

The half time entertainment and pre match 'song' are also shite.

Got the train for the first time this season yesterday.

Did over £60 and I was back in FY5 for 6:15.

A lot of dough for a pile of crap. Sure Scott's make the prices up as they along.

Not sure I could handle it without ESLSC. It will be a sad day when Sir John and James give it up.

Edit...stick the price of the ticket and your talking £90 for standard home game. ST is compulsory.

Edited by gonzo

Why did Prince trip him? Cassado was covering, whats he thinking, these wrong decisions really are hurting us.

I've watched this over and over and I can't tell if it was a trip or dive

And ilike you say cassado was covering so was it a clear goal scoring opportunity

Got the train for the first time this season yesterday.

Did over £60 and I was back in FY5 for 6:15.

A lot of dough for a pile of crap. Sure Scott's make the prices up as they along.

Not sure I could handle it without ESLSC. It will be a sad day when Sir John and James give it up.

Edit...stick the price of the ticket and your talking £90 for standard home game. ST is compulsory.

Your answer is an hip flask or one these babies...

prank-pack-beer-beard-views.jpg

I've watched this over and over and I can't tell if it was a trip or dive

And ilike you say cassado was covering so was it a clear goal scoring opportunity

in real time I said dive and still think so. The ref fell for it every time in all parts of the pitch.

The lack of hotdogs, Steak pies and follow up calls about you LOV experience are just a small symptom of the way the whole club is run. The lack of care and attention to detail seems like it runs from bottom to top of the club, it really is a shambolic state of affairs, it seems nobody at the top gives a fuck and that has transmitted itself right to the core of the club and that eventually gets to the supporters who are becoming dissilusioned and this is why it matters so much.

We as fans as a collective have allowed the club to get away with this, rockets up arses are whats required and if the leader/owner of the club aint got the desire to take the club forward it does not mean we shouldnt have that desire, now the hard bit, what do we do? Has any one got any leverage? I know we have been here before and we have had a minimal positive effect in the past, we should continue to pressure the club into sorting these issues out. 

Its a shame that the Bolton News cannot put pressure on the club as that would help, even GMR could not get an interview with Gartside despite numerous requests, the sooner he leaves the better, the sooner we get a fan friendly Chairman the better.

How about if season ticket holders agreed not to turn up for a home match or two. The club already have their money, most of the home crowd are probably ST holders. The empty stands would send a message. Supporting (or moaning/booing) from the seats isn't going to change anything.

in real time I said dive and still think so. The ref fell for it every time in all parts of the pitch.

So if we can not tell after watching it again

How the hell can the ref come to that decision

If my understanding is correct if there is doubt you give the player the benefit

• Site Supporter

How about if season ticket holders agreed not to turn up for a home match or two. The club already have their money, most of the home crowd are probably ST holders. The empty stands would send a message. Supporting (or moaning/booing) from the seats isn't going to change anything.

Genius. Get behind the team by humiliating the club. You weren't one of the bedsheet brigade by any chance were you?

All very well for the club, but it does nothing to help the team.

Is this so the hot dogs are warmed up on time? Seems a bit dramatic.

So if we can not tell after watching it again

How the hell can the ref come to that decision

If my understanding is correct if there is doubt you give the player the benefit

Our very own ref thinks he's dogwank.

www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city/former_premier_league_referee_mark_halsey_slams_simon_hooper_for_his_errors_in_norwich_city_defeat_1_4188887

Fucksticks, I can't get the link to work

Edited by no balls

Genius. Get behind the team by humiliating the club. You weren't one of the bedsheet brigade by any chance were you?

Humiliate the owner & chairman maybe. It's more dignified than bedsheets & running on the pitch.

And what are most of the players doing for us in 2015 ? Loyalty cuts both ways.

What's your conclusion ? Sit on our hands & moan quietly & hope for divine intervention ?

And - no !

Humiliate the owner & chairman maybe. It's more dignified than bedsheets & running on the pitch.

What's your conclusion ? Sit on our hands & moan quietly & hope for divine intervention ?

And - no !

How about we don't humiliate the bloke we owe £175,000,000 to?

All very well for the club, but it does nothing to help the team.

Sorry Malcolm, but I've heard all that before. Cheering the team shows the players & those running the club & team that we're all happy with what we're getting. The fans leaving the Macron, on the various forums, show otherwise.

Not to worry. It's only a game, whatever Shankly said. Not worth arguing about.

• Site Supporter

And - no !

My conclusion is to carry on supporting my football team through thick and thin. If I had a problem with the half-time hotdog service, I'd complain about it to the relevant people, not throw my season ticket away and start booing.