Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 1 Leeds 1

Biggish Dave

• Site Supporter

This is a thread about the Leeds game hence it being in here.

With regards the over priced shit, do you take kids to the game ? Did you have a two hour drive to the game ? It seems that I am daft because it pissed me off that I could not get the food they wanted in the ground. I do not turn up expecting a gourmet meal but I do expect better than was available on Saturday.

i wish I had been able to buy the over priced shit that is the point.

Have you complained to the relevant people?

Totally agree with this. Small things can make people happy and reflect people's experiences.

The half time entertainment and pre match 'song' are also shite.

Definitely.. Like I said somewhere earlier, when they don't open the upper tier for cup games I don't go. If they can't be armed why should I?

The fact that several threads revert to the same issues must highlight the plight of the club.

BWFC is rotten to the core.

Jules puts the context of issues with the club in a much more business sense than I can but he is accurate, very accurate based on his own knowledge and what he has heard from others.

What seems clear is that the ratio of possitivity to negativity about our wonderful club from the fans is mostly negative.

And my kiosk girl pre game on Saturday didn't know what Bovril was!!!!!

Preston next, see you there!

I'd love it if we had burger vans and such like round the macron.

That food court thing at Old Trafford is ace. Proper match day feel.

Mustn't be a demand otherwise they'd be there. Also when you've mac ds, subway, Kentucky on the doorstep over priced low quality burgers and hot dogs not going to compete. Edited by Mounts Kipper

Mustn't be a demand otherwise they'd be there. Also when you've mac ds, subway, Kentucky on the doorstep over priced low quality burgers and hot dogs not going to compete.

Always thought they weren't allowed? Some kind of agreement with McDonald's and the likes?

Remember the club blocking the sale of pin badges and fanzines around the ground.

Just for a bit of balance I find most clubs/grounds I go are also crap on customer services, last season at Forest they did not even have a machine to take a card payment for a ticket, that is stuck in the dark ages. I had to hang bout outside waiting for someone who had been drinking to 'pay me in'

Slight edit.

Have you complained to the relevant people?

I had n't as not sure where the thread for relevant people is on here, I did ask the people running the food bits on Saturday and surprisingly no one there was responsible nut they did agree it was rubbish.

As before when I have an issue with the club I will ask them for a response and might then share that on here.