Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 1 Leeds 1

Biggish Dave

Just seen the highlights, and Prince wasn't even the last man.... Casado was. And regarding it being a pen, Prince barely touched him.

I thought we did really well until the red card. I honestly believe we're not playing bad in most games, just not being clinical enough.

Edited by xxxxxx

• Moderators

How about if season ticket holders agreed not to turn up for a home match or two. The club already have their money, most of the home crowd are probably ST holders. The empty stands would send a message. Supporting (or moaning/booing) from the seats isn't going to change anything.

Brilliant

How do you think you could get all 10k St's to "agree" not to turn up?

Would folk stand outside shouting scab at anyone who went through the turnstiles?

What if we turned in our best performance of recent years and won 7-0 and everyone missed it??

Is this so the hot dogs are warmed up on time? Seems a bit dramatic.

Whilst I don't agree with Rembrandt's solution, it's thought processes like yours above that we've all had; and it's proven very dangerous

EVERYTHING has pretty much gotten (yeah I know) shit bit by bit. In isolation, it all seems pathetic, but holistically it's a disgrace and we are so apathetic we let it all happen

As Mounts says it's all symptomatic of the mess the club is

Davies, Gartside and all involved at C level should be ashamed of themselves

I,m still unsure how much Gartside is responsible, that,s not to say he,s not at all, but the owner/ 'supporter' could do a lot and choses not to.

The buck must stop with Garty for the catering, as that is part of running the business

Edited by boltondiver

• Site Supporter

Whilst I don't agree with Rembrandt's solution, it's thought processes like yours above that we've all had; and it's proven very dangerous

EVERYTHING has pretty much gotten (yeah I know) shit bit by bit. In isolation, it all seems pathetic, but holistically it's a disgrace and we are so apathetic we let it all happen

Have any of those not happy with the hotdog situation complained to the club? They tend to be pretty good at sorting shit out if they get a few complaints.

Jules - as fans, we're powerless. That's just the way it is. I just don't let myself get wound up about it. It's like getting angry at a motorway service station for being shit food and overpriced.

Jules - as fans, we're powerless. That's just the way it is. I just don't let myself get wound up about it. It's like getting angry at a motorway service station for being shit food and overpriced.

Hmm. This is intriguing. There's a much expressed view on here that it's Eddie Davies's club and he can do what he likes with it. This is fair enough as long as we're rational consumers, rather than fans. If we're rational consumers, we decide that we're not getting value for our money and spend it elsewhere. Simple market economics. If, on the other, we are fans, then there is surely some sort of implicit contract that the club should fulfil?

Anyone trying arrange a boycott or such like can fuck off. Firstly, you'd never post on here again and secondly if you approached me near the ground I'd quite happily head butt you into next week.

But Carlos, it's already happening. I sit in a mainly seson ticket area. Recently empty seats are appearing & new faces in what were regular's seats and it's not my doing.

When we were doing well nobody really cared about the food, beer etc. It was an annoyance but nothing more. When fans are fucking off in their droves you would think it would make sense to make the 'customer' experience at least fit for purpose. The availability or otherwise of hot dogs bothers me not one jot, but I wasn't taking 4 teenagers to the game, unlike Ani. Of course it doesn't affect things on the pitch and I never said it did, it's just piss poor that little things like this can't be sorted. Neither Ani or Jules live round the corner, neither of them has called for a boycott and neither of them will stop going but it's fair enough for them to make the point, do we want folk to come or don't we?

• Moderators

But Carlos, it's already happening. I sit in a mainly seson ticket area. Recently empty seats are appearing & new faces in what were regular's seats and it's not my doing.

This isn't an organised boycott, it's people exercising their free will/shithouses jumping ship. Take your pick.

Food wise, I had a superfood salad from M&S.

Why has the service, food,etc got worse. No its always been shit. It's been complained about since the stadium opened.Do you honestly think the on field experience is connected with the off field service. Who,s the dick.

There have always been issues

And of course feelings are amplified when we're doing badly

But I reckon the experience off the porch correlates roughly with how well we are going on it

It's not an exact science but (and I will repeat again) symptomatic of an organisation that is being run badly

From top to bottom

If you can't get that then you should give up thinking about it

in real time I said dive and still think so. The ref fell for it every time in all parts of the pitch.

In the build up, the same Leeds player (Dallas) gave Prince a tug which caused him to slip, Prince then caught him up and as soon as he touched Dallas' shoulder, he went down.

Furthermore, Dallas then went to the referee to convince him to give a red card, which I don't think is fair because you've already given a penalty and there was a covering player.

All in all, shit refereeing, but Dallas is a cunt.