Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ipswich 2 Wanderers 0

Super Bock

Even down to decisions such as Paul Rachubka, he is very likely to be on fuck all, maybe £1k or £2k a week, but what the fuck is the point? Amos will play every game this season, if he does get injured then play Fitzsimmons, then get an emergency loan. It's wasted cash.

I got verbally buttfucked by the know-it-alls on here when I suggested this exact same point in the summer. You make it when everyone is pissed off and they all agree. Most on here agreed with buying a second goalkeeper in the summer and now most agree that it was a waste of money.

It's far easier to be a fan and point out a manager's mistake than make the decisions yourself. 

Rachubka is not an issue. a keeper on peanuts. So fucking what. We can afford peanuts we cannot afford a decent striker or any other decent player come to that because the owner refuses to put another penny in so we shop in B & M Bargain Bin. No goals, no hope. 

I got verbally buttfucked by the know-it-alls on here when I suggested this exact same point in the summer. You make it when everyone is pissed off and they all agree. Most on here agreed with buying a second goalkeeper in the summer and now most agree that it was a waste of money.

It's far easier to be a fan and point out a manager's mistake than make the decisions yourself. 

Most? Bollox

You and one other as far as I see it.

The reserve keeper is the least of our fucking problems.

• Moderators

We have been mismanaged for 2 or 3 seasons before we got relegated from the prem. started off by not reducing the wages to a reasonable level upon relegation.

This carried on in the football league by signing players on contracts we cant afford.

New owner is our only hope. I do fear that we wont even be able to afford the players wages next year. £8m of parachute payments lost

Proper on our arse.. Yet some people think we are a good striker away for a half decent team

Get real

We actually started ok and had a few decent moments in the first 10. Exact same story to the last three seasons that Ipswich looked poor to begin with and then went onto beat us to nil. The Clayton incident is worth seeing again but I suspect more marginal than on Sat.

When the game settled down we once again looked a disorganised rabble in the middle of the park vulnerable generally and particularly when they countered which led to both goals. I can't see how leaving 3 up at all times away from home is the right tactic and we were lucky not to lose more heavily in the end.

Don't rate Cassado, the right-back situation is bizarre, Vela and Amos look short of confidence and we've got alot of average players. Still, put everything else to one side I still expected a lot more from this team in the last 4 days and the manager can't be exempt from criticism. Bad times

Who?

Genuine question

Well Hooper, Bridcutt and Ola John are 3 players on loan (or about to be) to Championship clubs in positions that we could do with improving. Could argue wages may be steep but likes been said cut 5-7 players for youth cover and you'd reclaim s fair wedge.

Just got back now, got rather drunk so can't remember much of the game. Had to endure sitting next to an Ipswich fan all the way back with a smug look on his face.

Long night

Did you smack him?

• Site Supporter

We're a shambles at the moment, particularly away. The game was over after 13 minutes, we were never going to score. An owner who wants out, a chairman who makes poor decision after poor decision, a manager who doesn't know his best 11 and a team who appears not to give a shit.

This is going to be 1 long, hard winter - where's my hip flask

Well Hooper, Bridcutt and Ola John are 3 players on loan (or about to be) to Championship clubs in positions that we could do with improving. Could argue wages may be steep but likes been said cut 5-7 players for youth cover and you'd reclaim s fair wedge.

Hooper was allegedly our main target and we couldn't finance the deal. Do you honestly think we passed on him by choice?

If we get a striker it'll be another youth product from the Prem until the window reopens.

Any sign of that Australian?

Hooper was allegedly our main target and we couldn't finance the deal. Do you honestly think we passed on him by choice?

If we get a striker it'll be another youth product from the Prem until the window reopens.

Any sign of that Australian?

That's what we are saying though, had we not spunked our money on one million defenders, could we of financed it

Can you even read? I mean, without mouthing the words?

What the fuck are you talking about? You said most on here are questioning the signing of Rachuba. That is plainly fucking bollox. You got 'verbally buttfucked' as you so charmingly put it because you were, as per fucking usual, talking out of your arse.

I'd like to bet that Amos, Rachuba, Fitzwhathisface and Jussi's lad's combined wages are less that Bogdan's was.

Now, did you manage to read that you patronising prick. You know, without mouthing the words.

That's what we are saying though, had we not spunked our money on one million defenders, could we of financed it

The wages of a few journeymen defenders was never the issue. The extortionate loan fee being asked by Norwich was.

For me the worst thing is that Lennon has lost his enthusiasm. He is still saying he's not given up, but he's not the same Lennon as last season. At Celtic he had that reputation as a fighter but I haven't seen that Lennon for a while. Hes making mistakes and you see it's going down the freedman route.

Didn't he suffer from depression?