Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

Just now, bwfcfan5 said:

Based on what? Cancelling flights from Europe is a nonsense decision that has been widely derided. And one assumes Trump's decision to look like he's doing something. But he's cancelled flights from countries with far lower incidences than we have....or Ireland....its the decision of a moron. 

No fan of him but he's right on this one. Better safe than sorry.  

1 minute ago, royal white said:

What would you suggest Dr Dan? 

They have community transmission in the USA. I'd suggest that there isn't much he can do but focussing on making as many tests available as possible, issuing good advice and stop telling people it will be gone by next week....you know show some basic level of intelligence and understanding. 

Its spreading in America. Yet they stopped flights from regions that have far lower spreads...and regardless its out in the wild there....who cares about cases coming in now?

Just now, deane koontz said:

No fan of him but he's right on this one. Better safe than sorry.  

What isn't clear about "its already spreading in the USA". And if he was cancelling flights he needed to do so from the UK, Ireland and every other country with community transmission. Its a completely pointless and empty gesture that achieved nothing other than plunging their market further into the mire. 

5 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

They have community transmission in the USA. I'd suggest that there isn't much he can do but focussing on making as many tests available as possible, issuing good advice and stop telling people it will be gone by next week....you know show some basic level of intelligence and understanding. 

Its spreading in America. Yet they stopped flights from regions that have far lower spreads...and regardless its out in the wild there....who cares about cases coming in now?

You should ping your CV over to the White House, I’m sure you’re just what he and his advisors are looking for 

Just now, royal white said:

You should ping your CV over to the White House, I’m sure you’re just what he and his advisors are looking for 

The WHO provide excellent advise. Its available for anyone to read. A child would know Trump's reaction has been shocking and then last night was a petulant and pointless tokenism gesture. Its not hard to understand. Once the thing is spreading across your country trying to limit cases coming in is pointless. But even so trying to limit cases from one region but not another - insanity. 

• Site Supporter

It's a dogshit decision.

It's already on US soil so stopping flights is next to useless.

He's just going for a big, beautiful decision that will make him look strong and powerful.

He said only last week that he didn't consider it a threat, so he's a fucking gland.

That's not news.

2 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

What isn't clear about "its already spreading in the USA". And if he was cancelling flights he needed to do so from the UK, Ireland and every other country with community transmission. Its a completely pointless and empty gesture that achieved nothing other than plunging their market further into the mire. 

And cutting down the chances of more folk catching Corona aids?

An empty gesture it may be but it's a positive one for me.

17 minutes ago, Spider said:

It's a dogshit decision.

It's already on US soil so stopping flights is next to useless.

He's just going for a big, beautiful decision that will make him look strong and powerful.

He said only last week that he didn't consider it a threat, so he's a fucking gland.

That's not news.

Indeed, I think he said that people were getting better, and it would be gone in a few days. He is a proper whopper, but he's entertaining with it.

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Do you reckon he's safe from the Don?

He has got form hasn't he.

Then again, I suppose he'd have trouble filling vacancies if he fucked folk off now.

what I mean by watching his back, was not want Trump will do , Pence what the top job and to me he's now putting a little distance between himself and Trump

10 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Pence is a 'pray the gay away' type nutjob with a voting history to back it up.

Trump is a blow hard moron Pence is definitely more sinister

Spot on Frank. spot on

Looks like the MLB and MLS are doing to shut down, The Sebring 1000 mile next weekend is cancelled

He’s been banging on about how the Stock market has been doing on his watch 

Well, it’s completely collapsed today, back to where it was in 2017, be lower than when he took over soon 

Not that I blame a stock market collapse on him, but then again I didn’t think he had much at all to do with the boom 

• Site Supporter

His latest vomitings onto Twitter are very special. His response has been the best because he has a 78% approval rating.

Endless, unmitigated bullshit from the master:

Sleepy Joe Biden was in charge of the H1N1 Swine Flu epidemic which killed thousands of people. The response was one of the worst on record. Our response is one of the best, with fast action of border closings & a 78% Approval Rating, the highest on record. His was lowest!

• Site Supporter
10 hours ago, bolty58 said:

If nothing else, there is clear evidence that he thoroughly winds up a certain type.

For that alone we should be grateful.

Reasons for electing a President. Should I elect someone....

1) Because he can be good at being a President

2) Because he winds up northerners

Let's go with number 2. That's what really matters. :crazy:

I honestly think this virus could be end of Trump. His response has been completely ridiculous and now with likely millions infected in the USA already and videos of Trump saying "it'll all go away" his "base" are going to be the ones up in arms at the way he's handled it.