Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Members
11 hours ago, Winchester White said:

Just to keep this here for the weird sex offender rather than the general weird American stuff:

And theres probably blokes on here support Trump who also have daughters? Riddle me that? 🤯

Right cuntybollocks. I have worked out who you are. Ashley Judd. You pisshead junkie slapper.

• Members
7 hours ago, Spider said:

Hopefully he gets his way and changes the entire constitution and stays in power until he dies and is replaced by one of his kids.

It’s the only way to guarantee world peace.

#MakeTheWorldSafeAgain

It's lovely seeing the anguish way before he is even elected. It might not happen yet but your Spider senses might be bang on.

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

It's lovely seeing the anguish way before he is even elected. It might not happen yet but your Spider senses might be bang on.

Oh no

He's getting the gig.

Good to see him setting out the priorities 

Selfless

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Farrelli said:

You won’t have to be in America to feel the impact. We will all be less secure if he gets back in.  Any hint of NATO being less united will empower Putin. God knows what he will do in the Middle East.

Collateral damage 

I want to watch the US eat itself up and self destruct from the inside 

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Zico said:

Collateral damage 

You’re getting it all wrong

He’s a pacifist.

Those internal squabbles with sinister slags and swamp dwellers are worth it for the world peace.

Keep. Up.

• Members
11 minutes ago, Zico said:

Collateral damage 

The crazies are out today. A world dominated by China your cup of tea is it? 

40 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Absolutely not. But when the US falls in on itself through infighting DT is likely to cause, then China will be lapping it up and filling then vacuum the US leaves behind.

I suspect we both want similar things in reality. We've just both got a different idea about how to get there and what the consequences of another DT presidential term will be. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, bolty58 said:

You're the one that's been championing him for 8 years on the basis he pisses off woke celebrities 

All I can do is watch 

41 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

defamation case as just cost him 83.3 million, hes not going to be a happy man

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-trial-e-jean-carroll-01-26-24/index.html

Reet, I'm going to sue everyone on here who's called me a cunt over the years. Fucking quids in!

I'll take payment in Lagavulin, tax exempt.

2 minutes ago, SatanGreavsie said:

Reet, I'm going to sue everyone on here who's called me a cunt over the years. Fucking quids in!

Cunt.

Just now, Traf said:

Cunt.

Reet, you're for it now. I've instructed my lawyers (Fiddler & Sons - the finest legal brains in Syston and winners of the award for "Best legal firm operating from a lock-up garage in the the East Midlands" in 2011) to issue a writ. I just need to check if they're still going....

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, SatanGreavsie said:

It would probably be more damaging to your life if Traf was literally the most powerful man in the world.

Edited by Cheese

• Members
15 hours ago, kent_white said:

Absolutely not. But when the US falls in on itself through infighting DT is likely to cause, then China will be lapping it up and filling then vacuum the US leaves behind.

I suspect we both want similar things in reality. We've just both got a different idea about how to get there and what the consequences of another DT presidential term will be. 

Yes sir. I agree with this.

Some need to step back and take a wider world view. It's been a slow in coming equal and opposite reaction but we can now see ample evidence of it around the world. The leftie woke types have had a good run in forcing their BS down everyone's throats but the payback is coming.

• Members
14 hours ago, Zico said:

You're the one that's been championing him for 8 years on the basis he pisses off woke celebrities 

All I can do is watch 

:D Not correct. You can invest in an inflatable Trumpinator and march in protest. You know you want to. Use the gimp suit from your PI days. No one will know it's you.

• Members
15 hours ago, Spider said:

Everyone just picks on him cos he's a ginger and it clashes with red baseball hats.

Leave Donny alone

You need to let it go. There is no parallel between your situation and The Dons.

24 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Yes sir. I agree with this.

Some need to step back and take a wider world view. It's been a slow in coming equal and opposite reaction but we can now see ample evidence of it around the world. The leftie woke types have had a good run in forcing their BS down everyone's throats but the payback is coming.

Absolutely ... The pandering is coming to a end. Great to see so many surrender 🏳. Folk are fed up trying to compromise with the needy. Very little are listening and they've had enough.

Only a shame it's taken a few year for others to realise.

• Site Supporter
35 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

Absolutely ... The pandering is coming to a end. Great to see so many surrender 🏳. Folk are fed up trying to compromise with the needy. Very little are listening and they've had enough.

I’m all in

world peace awaits

pass that pipe, man

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, wanderer1984 said:

What kind of "compromises" have you had to endure over the past few years?