Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• 4 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

Great response from George C

It's one of the strangest things to me that so many people living lives near to or on the breadline are so keen to lap up everything Trump says as if he somehow represents them, comes from their stock, gives a shit about them or even would do anything other than cross to the other side of the road if he saw them in need.

I get the unconventional, giving the establishment a black eye thing that propelled him along at the start, but surely now after all this time people have stopped buying it.

Apart from the ones who genuinely believe he's a muscle-bound super hero sent back through time by God to rid the world of an international nonce conspiracy involving hundreds of millions of people. Those people are possibly beyond help.

28 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

It's one of the strangest things to me that so many people living lives near to or on the breadline are so keen to lap up everything Trump says as if he somehow represents them, comes from their stock, gives a shit about them or even would do anything other than cross to the other side of the road if he saw them in need.

I get the unconventional, giving the establishment a black eye thing that propelled him along at the start, but surely now after all this time people have stopped buying it.

Apart from the ones who genuinely believe he's a muscle-bound super hero sent back through time by God to rid the world of an international nonce conspiracy involving hundreds of millions of people. Those people are possibly beyond help.

My favourite was when they said JFK jr would be reincarnated at a Rolling Stones gig . 

• Members
58 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

It's definitely not a cult

• Site Supporter
48 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

It's definitely not a cult

Aurantius is the Latin word for Orange, so they’re not actually that far off the thick cunts.

Wotsitus Aurantius Cuntychopsus

Edited by Spider

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure what's going on with Fox news this week - first they join in with the chat about Trump suffering from dementia and express deep concern about what might happen if he ever got near power again - and then came out full of praise for Biden's speech asking for money for Israel and Ukraine.

Weird.

• Members
30 minutes ago, Wanderlust said:

Not sure what's going on with Fox news this week - first they join in with the chat about Trump suffering from dementia and express deep concern about what might happen if he ever got near power again - and then came out full of praise for Biden's speech asking for money for Israel and Ukraine.

Weird.

Murdoch can't stand Trump now