Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Supporters Trust - Foundation Meeting

Mounts Kipper

• Moderators

I have important questions for the ST:

on your website, do you publish all comments that are entered or just the ones that are praising you? If it's the later, do you realise this makes you look ridiculous?

Is it just me who still has absolutely no clue what the point is?

Nope, me too.

All I know is that they want a tenner off everyone.

And because I want to know why, I'm being labelled a negative cheap cunt on here.

"It's only a tenner" they say.

Those who aren't arsed about a tenner, send it to me and I won't buy the club either.

Is it just me who still has absolutely no clue what the point is?

It's the fallback position for if there is no credible bid at FL level.

If the choice is liquidation or starting way down the pile but remaining alive the trust is there.

As that can't be organised within a day it needs to be up and runable today.

It's the fallback position for if there is no credible bid at FL level.

If the choice is liquidation or starting way down the pile but remaining alive the trust is there.

As that can't be organised within a day it needs to be up and runable today.

Yes, we get that.

Why do they need a load of tenners?

Where are the 30/80 (depending on which press release you believe) "high-worth individuals" they've got lined up?

Yes, we get that.

Why do they need a load of tenners?

Where are the 30/80 (depending on which press release you believe) "high-worth individuals" they've got lined up?

They are the ones who have paid a tenner.

The initial expenses need to be covered somehow. I certainly wouldn't relish the prospect of funding it until an election or general meeting.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest GudniB

Nope, me too.

All I know is that they want a tenner off everyone.

And because I want to know why, I'm being labelled a negative cheap cunt on here.

"It's only a tenner" they say.

Those who aren't arsed about a tenner, send it to me and I won't buy the club either.

By all accounts a tenner is ten times the amount SS paid to acquire BWFC.  I expect SS would have had a few 'out of pocket expenses' and would not have been slow to refund them out of the funds raised from asset sales or raised by mortgaging previously un-mortgaged assets.

BWFC is a long way from being out of the woods. ST may be needed in the not very distant future.

By all accounts a tenner is ten times the amount SS paid to acquire BWFC.  I expect SS would have had a few 'out of pocket expenses' and would not have been slow to refund them out of the funds raised from asset sales or raised by mortgaging previously un-mortgaged assets.

BWFC is a long way from being out of the woods. ST may be needed in the not very distant future.

Thanks EddieD GudniB

I'm in & it's exclusively a fall back position .If the Gang of Billericay dickies leg it with whatever they can fit in the boot of their cars we might need a Trust to pull us out of the even deeper shit we will be in. (Hopefully not)

Edited by Take Hunt Off

I'm in & it's exclusively a fall back position .If the Gang of Billericay dickies leg it with whatever they can fit in the boot of their cars we might need a Trust to pull us out of the even deeper shit we will be in. (Hopefully not)

Now the election dates been announced let's hope some more fans who pledged can find the £10 required to turn the pledge they made into full a membership.

Guest GudniB

Thanks EddieD GudniB

If I ever were to meet Eddie, I'd quite like to ask him what share Anderson and his cronies got and how much went to Deano and his mates for the quid they seem to have coppered up between them.

Consortia can be a bit like cabinets, they don't always stick together forever.

If I ever were to meet Eddie, I'd quite like to ask him what share Anderson and his cronies got and how much went to Deano and his mates for the quid they seem to have coppered up between them.

Consortia can be a bit like cabinets, they don't always stick together forever.

He was around last Thursday.