Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

So What's It Going To Be Like In Div 1?

salop wanderer

Cash flow, debt (recent or otherwise), deficit...all are the responsibility of the highly paid chief executive and board, not the fans. They were the ones giving the green light to mega bucks contracts even after we were relegated (whether the fans were calling for those signings is irrelevant - fans always call for signings, but crucially don't have the club's financial figures in front of them), not to mention a load of loan signings just a few weeks ago when they must have known the iceberg was on the horizon. Or perhaps they didn't know what was coming. Perhaps they're even more fucking stupid than they appear to be. Either way, they - all of them, ED, PG, Warburton and the rest - are culpable and have fucked 140 years of history.

We need a manager with experience at that level absolutely essential aswell as getting some players in who know how the league works in and around our you'uns - Phil brown Keith hill and when wolves pot him kenny jacket good candidates for me

Exactly! A decent manager who knows the ropes is imperative and a manager with tactical nous who can get the best out of his players. Pretty much the opposite of Lennon tbh. (Keith Hill would be my choice)

Edited by Blondi

It's not  rocket science - fuck Lennon off & all the sponging high earning low achieving players.

Get a manager in who actually cares about our club & play young hungry talented kids with a couple of 'owd heads thrown in.We'll all have some fun as we claw our way back up the divisions.

It'll be like 1992 all over again.....what's not to like?

Lower leagues for BWFC?  been there done that.

We'll be back

Edited by Burndens Bogs

It's not rocket science - fuck Lennon off & all the sponging high earning low achieving players.

Get a manager in who actually cares about our club & play young hungry talented kids with a couple of 'owd heads thrown in.We'll all have some fun as we claw our way back up the divisions.

Lower leagues for BWFC? been there done that.

We'll be back

I like this except it'll be more like 82 not 92 and that's the problem and for those who weren't there in 82 I can tell you we've seen nothing yet. Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter

It's not  rocket science - fuck Lennon off & all the sponging high earning low achieving players.

Lower leagues for BWFC?  been there done that.

We'll be back

yes but will you? and everyone else who has given up ?

I think if we go into admin and get points deduction Lennon will walk. He wont want to be in charge of us in league 1.

I think if we go into admin and get points deduction Lennon will walk. He wont want to be in charge of us in league 1.

Is there a list somewhere of managers who have walked?

Cash flow, debt (recent or otherwise), deficit...all are the responsibility of the highly paid chief executive and board, not the fans. They were the ones giving the green light to mega bucks contracts even after we were relegated (whether the fans were calling for those signings is irrelevant - fans always call for signings, but crucially don't have the club's financial figures in front of them), not to mention a load of loan signings just a few weeks ago when they must have known the iceberg was on the horizon. Or perhaps they didn't know what was coming. Perhaps they're even more fucking stupid than they appear to be. Either way, they - all of them, ED, PG, Warburton and the rest - are culpable and have fucked 140 years of history.

THIS