Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

New Party Leaders.

I couldn't stand her personally. Snooty, glib and arrogant.

She's also continually slated big business, conveniently forgetting her past

Exactly. Perfect Conservative leadership material! :-)

Not quite Kent. Bold bit wouldn't go down well at Tory Central Office.

I've had a score on Ed Balls at 200/1. Boris for the Conservatives but I'd prefer Leadsom. 

Hardly likely to renege on his agreement with his wife that, now he is out of Parliament, she could focus on her career.

He currently holds senior posts at Harvard and KCL.

Radical plan for Labour - parachute Yiannis Varoufakis into Jo Cox's seat and make him leader.

Traditional Labour policies and clearly no fan of the EU which will keep the outer's happy.

Again, he opposed brexit and has returned to academic life. Although he was painted as a deranged leftie he had been an Economics professor in Britain, Australia and the USA, and was more than equal to anyone he was negotiating against. They just didn't appreciate him telling it like it is.

Again, he opposed brexit and has returned to academic life. Although he was painted as a deranged leftie he had been an Economics professor in Britain, Australia and the USA, and was more than equal to anyone he was negotiating against. They just didn't appreciate him telling it like it is.

Maybe you read me wrong Malcom, I'm a fan of his - though my idea is clearly tongue in cheek, and perhaps bad taste.

He has a connection to Yarkshire as his wife, who has a thirst for knowledge, studied sculpture at St Martin's college and some Yorkies sang about her.

Hardly likely to renege on his agreement with his wife that, now he is out of Parliament, she could focus on her career.

He currently holds senior posts at Harvard and KCL.

Hence why he's 200/1, but should he get Jo Cox's seat by some happenstance those odds would cut. Wasn't he MP pretty well next door? But granted one doesn't make bets at 200/1 expecting them to win, but because it's value.

No Cox and Balls jokes please.

Hence why he's 200/1, but should he get Jo Cox's seat by some happenstance those odds would cut. Wasn't he MP pretty well next door? But granted one doesn't make bets at 200/1 expecting them to win, but because it's value.

Within the same county, but by no means adjacent.

Not a bad bet at all really that

Where did you get the price, might go £10

Is David Milliband still kicking about? He should have got it instead of his brother, he'd have put up a much better fight