Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wada Hackings

bgoefc

Ventolin is a bronchodilator - so it open up the airways in your lungs. Maybe it could be used to increase oxygen supply to the muscles of non asthmatic athletes?

And there we have it!

It would appear that most of the UK's middle and long distance athletes on the track and bike have asthma. Wow, and these kids used to be the ones with the sick notes that gave em a pass for PT at school.

Edited by bgoefc

I'm a bit of a stupid cunt but I've never had that stuff. I reckon I've not missed out :)

Same as

It's supposed to be an amazing feeling but I've seen folk on it many a time and it's more than put me off

Once thought my brother in law's ex was going to die on the stuff

Each to their own and it seems to have gotten very popular with the young'uns over the past 7-8 years, but I'd go nowhere near it thank you

nah, that's a tranquilizer.

stanozolol is a steroid.

according to the internet only calvin smith had never failed a drugs test.

hahaha.

I was being sarcastic. Although watching a 100m ketamine challenge would be a better spectator sport than watching Usain Bolt do it in 9.5 seconds. I reckon you'd need a good 20 minutes. The first ten of which would be trying to remember how to move your legs :-)

I was being sarcastic. Although watching a 100m ketamine challenge would be a better spectator sport than watching Usain Bolt do it in 9.5 seconds. I reckon you'd need a good 20 minutes. The first ten of which would be trying to remember how to move your legs :-)

Be funny watching them try and put their drinks down on imaginary tables when they'd finished :)

• Moderators

the most interesting thing is that we're talking about stuff he was allowed to take

all documented at the time in black and white

as the article quite clearly states, the russians are trying to lump allowed medical treatments in with state sponsored doping

and folk are buying it

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Supporter

No names on here but I know an Olympic medalist who told me that the drug named in a TUE for a high profile athlete in his sport would normally only be prescribed in extreme cases, certainly not for someone completing in high level sport.

I didn't know Doctor's even competed in the Olympics.

• Site Supporter

No names on here but I know an Olympic medalist who told me that the drug named in a TUE for a high profile athlete in his sport would normally only be prescribed in extreme cases, certainly not for someone completing in high level sport.

That's saying nowt, so you may as well have not posted that.

Be funny watching them try and put their drinks down on imaginary tables when they'd finished :)

'Who can hold their piss in the longest' would be a funny KetamineOlympicsTM event.

Edited by e2e4