Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

Not much between the 3 of them the  best I have seen . You have to stick with them if you’re not sure  it can be a slow burn with some tv series 

I wasn't that gripped by the wire at first but I'm glad I stuck with it. I have to say though Gomorrah is at least the equal of the other 3 mentioned. 

9 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

I wasn't that gripped by the wire at first but I'm glad I stuck with it. I have to say though Gomorrah is at least the equal of the other 3 mentioned. 

I’m just no sure I can watch something with subtitles. Doesn’t it get on your tits? Or do you just sort of get immersed in it?

• Members
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

I’m just no sure I can watch something with subtitles. Doesn’t it get on your tits? Or do you just sort of get immersed in it?

I can’t speak for that show but one of my favourite films is City of God, a Brazilian gang film and that’s all subtitles, after a while you seem to forget about them being there. 

1 minute ago, Rudy’s Message said:

I can’t speak for that show but one of my favourite films is City of God, a Brazilian gang film and that’s all subtitles, after a while you seem to forget about them being there. 

I will give that a watch tonight if I can find it and if I find that ok I will see what the hype about Gomorrah is 

4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

There's a lot of us at ours and the layout of the place means everything is watched with subtitles even if it's MOTD. You get so used to it you miss them if they aren't there and it means you can watch foreign stuff without even blinking.

• Moderators

I've got no issue watching a foreign film with english subtitles, but snide films in English with foreign, normally Chinese, subtitles do my head in, as I keep trying to read them and get confused

• Site Supporter
54 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I was apprehensive at first but went for it on Bolty recommendation, didn't bother me at all... & yes you do get immersed in it 😊

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Fucking ace film

• Site Supporter
48 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

I've got no issue watching a foreign film with english subtitles, but snide films in English with foreign, normally Chinese, subtitles do my head in, as I keep trying to read them and get confused

That actually made me laugh. I can imagine you spending an hour looking at Chinese writing and seeing if you recognised and shapes from last time that particular word came up.

这到底是关于什么的

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, MickyD said:

That actually made me laugh. I can imagine you spending an hour looking at Chinese writing and seeing if you recognised and shapes from last time that particular word came up.

这到底是关于什么的

That is EXACTLY what i do, in attempt to convince myself I'm learning Chinese

5 hours ago, Rudy’s Message said:

A mate of mine told me if I like the wire I’ll love the shield.

Think I’ll start that tonight 

Bloke I know raved about it and still does but he's a bit of a head the ball so when me and my old flatmate sat down to watch it we came from the angle of this will be wank let's take the piss, ended up hooked. Some of those storylines, well, it took a brave fucker to put them on film that's for sure.

• Moderators

Stacey Dooley documentary on iplayer about "Molka" in South Korea

Its about the mad illegal craze they've got going on about filming girls who don't know they're being filmed

Grim yet compelling

40 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Stacey Dooley documentary on iplayer about "Molka" in South Korea

Its about the mad illegal craze they've got going on about filming girls who don't know they're being filmed

Grim yet compelling

upskirting?