Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Villa 1-0 Wanderers

woofy66

Promised my lad I'd take him villa park at the start of the season. The little Fuckers only gone and remembered. Guessing there's loads of tickets left so pay on the day won't be risking it will it?

announced tomorrow mate. On sale till 2pm tomorrow Edited by tomski

The reason Spoons tend to be popular for away days is that its generally a meeting point, every town has one & away fans are always allowed etc...

Generally therefore its a better atmosphere with fellow fans and after all isn't that what away days are for? 

If you want to go into a real ale bar, sit on your own, with no TV and talk with farmers and train spotters who have no interest in football then that's your choice too.  

Just reading a match report of one of the glory nights under Sam at Villa Park, i'd forgotten Gavin McCann got sent off for Villa for hitting Emerson Thome! and Jlloyd scored their second to get them within a goal

I was on tele me at the end on the front row celebrating, happy memories

The reason Spoons tend to be popular for away days is that its generally a meeting point, every town has one & away fans are always allowed etc...

Generally therefore its a better atmosphere with fellow fans and after all isn't that what away days are for? 

If you want to go into a real ale bar, sit on your own, with no TV and talk with farmers and train spotters who have no interest in football then that's your choice too.  

Yes, because they're the only two choices one is ever faced with.

Drinking in an 'away fans' pub is my idea of absolute hell.

Plastic glasses and surrounded by whoppers throwing beer all over everyone doing the bouncy and singing Munich songs.

Give me a farmer or trainspotters any day of the week :)

A mixed pub without bell-ends looking for a fight would be ideal.

Bit of banter and a decent pint is spot on.