❄️                             ❄️  ❄️
❄️            ❄️     ❄️  ❄️  ❄️   ❄️       ❄️
❄️ ❄️      ❄️     ❄️  ❄️  ❄️   ❄️       ❄️
❄️    ❄️   ❄️     ❄️  ❄️  ❄️   ❄️       ❄️
❄️  ❄️        ❄️❄️    ❄️  ❄️     ❄️❄️❄️ 
                                                              ❄️ 
                                                    ❄️     ❄️ 
                                                         ❄️

I do love ot how boby thinks he's the voice of reason of French politics. I've never read such tittle tattle about Macron or Le Penn. The fact that it's all done through a UK prism speaks volumes.

Macron is pro EU through and through, it plays well in some respects and really badly in some parts of the country. Yes he has positioned himself as the voice of the EU as there has been a vacant position and any national leader will have more media attention than the EU president.

I'm.not defending him, I think he has huge flaws and issues in Fance, but the past few pages have just been nonsense.

9 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

Anyone know who this is? 
She’s the President of the EU

She has done more and has more influence than Macron will ever have in the EU.

6D45FD5B-D711-4882-A2A1-739933798651.jpeg

She also made Bozo look like a clown so that is curtains for her

4 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

I do love ot how boby thinks he's the voice of reason of French politics. I've never read such tittle tattle about Macron or Le Penn. The fact that it's all done through a UK prism speaks volumes.

Macron is pro EU through and through, it plays well in some respects and really badly in some parts of the country. Yes he has positioned himself as the voice of the EU as there has been a vacant position and any national leader will have more media attention than the EU president.

I'm.not defending him, I think he has huge flaws and issues in Fance, but the past few pages have just been nonsense.

True. I’m struggling with several aspects of BB’s insight, not least that Macron has elevated himself above the EU (Dynamo would love to do that)  whilst embarrassing Bozo and wasting time at a long table talking to Putin. It’s a nice story but really?

7 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

I don’t think I’m the voice of reason. That’s your view. I have highlighted the fact that the next President of France could be a far right politician. I’ve also said that it would be disastrous for the EU.

I’ve given my opinion as to why that could be so. I’m entitled to an opinion like anyone else, aren’t I?

7 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

True. I’m struggling with several aspects of BB’s insight, not least that Macron has elevated himself above the EU (Dynamo would love to do that)  whilst embarrassing Bozo and wasting time at a long table talking to Putin. It’s a nice story but really?

You’re  struggling because I’m neither left or right, politically. That does confuse some.

Edited by BobyBrno

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, royal white said:

Long time off yet but he’s favourite at the min. Kind of says how shit Biden is doing really. 

They’ve voted him in once before, they’re clearly batshit mental enough to do it again.

4 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

I’m struggling with the details which are far fetched.

The details are simple. In the French Presidential election, Marine Le Pen could be the next President of France. I hope not.

The reasons why Macron’s ratings have fallen over the last few weeks are my own opinion. You think they are far fetched. Fair enough, you may see it differently.

You, and others, seem to be more concerned about my views without commenting on the fact that she could be elected as President of our nearest neighbour. Does no one care?

Don't shoot the messenger.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

The details are simple. In the French Presidential election, Marine Le Pen could be the next President of France. I hope not.

The reasons why Macron’s ratings have fallen over the last few weeks are my own opinion. You think they are far fetched. Fair enough, you may see it differently.

You, and others, seem to be more concerned about my views without commenting on the fact that she could be elected as President of our nearest neighbour. Does no one care?

I care

but I also don’t really see what Boris Johnson being a consistently fucking awful human being has to do with a 67 year old French farming peasant casting a racist vote?

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Spider said:

I care

but I also don’t really see what Boris Johnson being a consistently fucking awful human being has to do with a 67 year old French farming peasant casting a racist vote?

To be fair BJ set the tone on that with the Brexit vote 

The rest of Europe were watching 

He's encouraged them if nothing else

5 minutes ago, Spider said:

I care

I made the mistake of mentioning Boris in my original post about Macron. It was a dig I know. It got the Boris haters going though and was a distraction. Proved the point that most people don’t really care about what goes on east of these shores.

14 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

Of course, but what are you proposing we do? Our own PM has shown that trust and integrity are not necessary to gain votes and so we are in this uncomfortable changing world. I seriously hope the French don’t elect this woman but the last six years have shown that anything is possible.

4 minutes ago, Zico said:

To be fair BJ set the tone on that with the Brexit vote 

The rest of Europe were watching 

He's encouraged them if nothing else

This is true but Boris wasn’t the original culprit. Having said that, surely they would see how bad things are going with Brexit, they wouldn’t be encouraged. Would they?

3 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

Of course, but what are you proposing we do? Our own PM has shown that trust and integrity are not necessary to gain votes and so we are in this uncomfortable changing world. I seriously hope the French don’t elect this woman but the last six years have shown that anything is possible.

I don’t propose anything. I was just highlighting what could happen. The French will decide. 

2 hours ago, kent_white said:

I thought Boris was bang on about transgender issues in the interview I saw with him the other day.

There, I've said it 😁

Just because you fucked a tranny in Thailand drunk and in the dark and woke up with her and noticed she had a bigger dick than you - let it go.

1 hour ago, BobyBrno said:

Anyone know who this is? 
She’s the President of the EU

She has done more and has more influence than Macron will ever have in the EU.

No, she's not.

There isnt a president of the EU.

She is the president of the European Commision. There is also a president of the European Council, and of the European Parliament. One of whom was actually elected to the body (never mind the summit) by the perople of Europe.