Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Foods You Really Detest

MancWanderer

Have to agree. Don't get the pineapple on pizza thing either.

Love pineapple on a pizza me. It's a good balance with some spicy meat.

Was in a place yesterday that had banana on some of he pizza varieties; now that's weird. Apparently it was invented by Traf while he was pissing about with new ways of presenting food - breakfast on shovels and curries in pint pots etc

Love pineapple on a pizza me. It's a good balance with some spicy meat.

Was in a place yesterday that had banana on some of he pizza varieties; now that's weird. Apparently it was invented by Traf while he was pissing about with new ways of presenting food - breakfast on shovels and curries in pint pots etc

I'm adding Tomatoes, cherries and raisins. Also meat and potato pasties smell like BO.

Hate tomatas as they are but don't mind ketchup on burgers or hot dogs, don't like it as a dip, like cherry coke but not the fruit, raisins are rank but I like sultanas

Never had olives, what other opportunities is there to eat them other than on a pizza, 'cos that's the only time I see them crop up.

Edited by Didledee

Sweet bread.

Not bull's bollocks, nor brioche or fruit loaves or anything meant to be sweet, no, I mean bread, usually sliced, that tastes sweet - probably due to some cost-cutting measure like mixing in reject cake slab...

I hope we're not going the way of the yanks and sweetening every fucking thing.

Got some wraps from Aldi t'other day - fucking rank, really sweet. Binned 'em, sommat I usually never do.

sweetbread is a psuedonymious (sp?) name for goat thyroid* or summat as food

(* its cow thymus, bleeeargh)...

diet coke , diet sprite ,etc.. i'm convinced its arsenic salt or something super poisonous, i'll take my chances with the 19 tablespoons of corn based sugar byproducts thanks..

i'll bet all this overly sweet-tasting bread is because of aspertame and not sugar..

reece.JPG

*you cant have a morbidly overweight population health crisis if eveyone dies of overconsumption of Tab Clear*

• Site Supporter

Hate tomatas as they are but don't mind ketchup on burgers or hot dogs, don't like it as a dip, like cherry coke but not the fruit, raisins are rank but I like sultanas

Never had olives, what other opportunities is there to eat them other than on a pizza, 'cos that's the only time I see them crop up.

Have you never been to Spain Dids?

They literally throw them at you in the bars and cafes, their equivalent of the salted peanut.