Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Moon landings (?)

Underpants

I've heard the alleged '2nd man on the moon' Neil 'Buzz' Aldred likes to get a bit handy with his fists with anyone who disputes the so-called moon landings...

Well, Aldred, if you're reading, I'm calling bullshit - and if you want to pull your crazy shit with me, take a swing for me, sucker punch me then I'll take that same bejewelled fist and stick it up your ass.

• Moderators
40 minutes ago, Underpants said:

You go somewhere that's not been visited before. That's how it normally works. If the moon landings did happen then we seem to have stopped.

you're right, lets send someone to venus, it only takes 3 months to get there, and the weather is hot this time of year

• Site Supporter
56 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I've heard the alleged '2nd man on the moon' Neil 'Buzz' Aldred likes to get a bit handy with his fists with anyone who disputes the so-called moon landings...

Well, Aldred, if you're reading, I'm calling bullshit - and if you want to pull your crazy shit with me, take a swing for me, sucker punch me then I'll take that same bejewelled fist and stick it up your ass.

He's 89 years old...

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Youri McAnespie said:

And?

The punch is the last thing to go.

If he wants to go around dishing out slaps left, right and centre then he should be prepared to take a bit back..

The actual punch might just be the last thing to go but the build up to it is probably considerably quicker to go. You'd see him winding up to hit you about three weeks earlier.

A Man On The Moon: The voyages of the Apollo Astronauts is the best book I’ve read on the subject - especially the later missions, the public interest waned and the scientific community was lobbying for actual scientists to go up there rather than just airforce pilots. That and America was undergoing massive societal change and many in poorer communities felt money could be put to better use on Earth.

The later mission pilots had to be trained by geologists to carry out experiments, some of them hated it - they were very bright flyboys in the main.

Amazes me the average age of the engineers on Apollo when 11 touched down was 28!

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Buzz was the first human to soil himself on the moon after he admitted pissing his hyper-absorbent space-kecks not long after he started his moon walk. But I wonder if anyone on the space station has had a wank - or in fact been tasked with thus by the ground based boffins who wanted to know the effect of zero gravity on ejaculate?

I can just imagine the NASA check list of events:

30/11/19

Crew details and projects for day 1:

Dr Tanya Abramovic  (Russia) - start investigation into the growth of nano-cluster systems in zero gravity.

Prof Theydon Bois (UK) - investigate the  effects of low gravity on CRISPR biogenesis.

Prof. Sir Charnock Richard (UK) - synthesis in micro-gravity, a new paradigm for epidemiology.

Mr Underpants (UK) - how far can I spunk myself in zero gravity.

1 minute ago, kent_white said:

If you jizzed in zero gravity - would it look more like a long string of spaghetti or one of them round water blobs that always seem to be floating around on the ISS?

well that's the point. It's a genuine research question; plus how do individual sperm react - do they plough on or just go round in circles or give up?

• Site Supporter
7 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

And?

The punch is the last thing to go.

If he wants to go around dishing out slaps left, right and centre then he should be prepared to take a bit back..

Why am I getting visions of the self righteous brothers? 😊.... Oi Aldrin no!