Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Extinction people

globaldiver

• Site Supporter
22 hours ago, bolton va va said:

Utter fucking scum.

& what were the police doing ?

It seems they stood by and watched them do it, gave time to ensure the wreath was photographed for the media then went in and removed it.

I haven’t seen anything about anyone being hunted down and sacked from their job over this as per the lad who pissed on the memorial? Anyone seen anything?

assume all these scum will get the same treatment and be in front of the courts shortly and custodial sentences handed out to ensure equal treatment?

1 minute ago, DazBob said:

I'd say that urinating on a memorial is much worse.

I’d say there was a case that he didn’t know where he was pissing or what on. I think these scum knew exactly what they were trampling on. 

Either way both are disgusting but it’s another example of inequality 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

I’d say there was a case that he didn’t know where he was pissing or what on. I think these scum knew exactly what they were trampling on. 

Either way both are disgusting but it’s another example of inequality 

I think you're right. First mon was so pissed I reckon he was oblivious. Doesn’t save him from requisite punishment. 

This lot need treating similarly. 

Just now, Escobarp said:

I’d say there was a case that he didn’t know where he was pissing or what on.

There is that argument - not one I personally believe - but, if it was 'accidental' then it's not as bad as those who intentionally trampled on the poppies.  If it wasn't accidental then it's much worse..  IMO, of course.

3 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I think you're right. First mon was so pissed I reckon he was oblivious. Doesn’t save him from requisite punishment. 

This lot need treating similarly. 

The memorial pisser was just thick as 2 short planks and sums up a lot of the rabble that turn up marches on all sides of the political spectrum.

The actions at the cenotaph were premeditated and the behaviour of utter dickheads however I'm not sure what laws they can be done under. Being a dickhead isn't a criminal offense so unless they can convince someone it counts as outraging public decency then outside of the populous knowing these people are cunts there's no real comeback. 

We really should have law along the lines of "Don't be a cunt".  That way the likes of these scumbags and that dick who organised the White Lives Matter banner being flown over the Etihad can be prosecuted without any argument of "What law are they actually breaking?"

• Site Supporter
19 minutes ago, DazBob said:

We really should have law along the lines of "Don't be a cunt".  That way the likes of these scumbags and that dick who organised the White Lives Matter banner being flown over the Etihad can be prosecuted without any argument of "What law are they actually breaking?"

You encounter problems with civil rights then. Who defines cuntism?

Frank may have a point with public decency. Isnt there also behaviour likely to cause a breach of the peace? 

Alf may be able to offer some knowledge. 

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

You encounter problems with civil rights then. Who defines cuntism?

Frank may have a point with public decency. Isnt there also behaviour likely to cause a breach of the peace? 

Alf may be able to offer some knowledge. 

Criminal damage? 

Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

😁

That'll end well.

Well we know for a fact one side wouldn’t accept the outcome if it Wasn't in their favour don’t we. Precedent has been firmly set in that regards And includes a fair few off here. Although they are now demonizing somebody for doing exactly what they supported previously. It’s awfully confusing and contradictory. 

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

A little bit of an over reaction, tensions are still running high, i personally think it's wrong and they should be issued with a fine at the very least, as the phantom urinator should have, if the filth watched them do it, they should be given a verbal for not doing their job.

If that was a football away day and a couple of lads trampled over poppies to get to the cenotaph they would have been arrested, thrown in a cell for the night, heavily fined with a 5 year banning order.

There are ways of getting your message across, unfortunately ER have fucked it, everything they do is counter productive and won't get the general public onside. 

As I said, it didn’t happen so can’t be compared with football fans doing it.

7 minutes ago, MickyD said:

As I said, it didn’t happen so can’t be compared with football fans doing it.

He stood on a wreath. Only after you saying about it did I bother to watch the ill video. 

It’s certainly not what the headlines make it out to be though. But it was completely inappropriate and I can’t believe they feel stuff like this Is ok or helps their cause. It just turns people off 

• 9 months later...
  • Site Supporter
21 minutes ago, royal white said:

Why isn’t that surprising 

These YouGov polls

(I’m in no way connecting this to ER who I happen to think are fucking idiots by the way)

Who are they asking?

That one is 3296 people surveyed.

They never say who and where they go to ask folk. If they’re just stopping people in Chipping Norton and asking them if they like scruffy oiks, then you’ll get those results.

Often wondered how they manage to ensure a broad spectrum.