Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Prince Andruw

kent_white

• The title was changed to Prince Andruw
  • Moderators
33 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Please change it to Andrew Price just to melt Rudy’s head 😂😂

I know an Andrew Price, from Markland Hill, spitting image of Pat Sharp, got christened "mcfly" by wandererswayers on one of the euro trips because he had a hair style, some of Bolton's finest found themselves singing "its all about you" at him

As you were

3 minutes ago, Zico said:

I know an Andrew Price, from Markland Hill, spitting image of Pat Sharp, got christened "mcfly" by wandererswayers on one of the euro trips because he had a hair style, some of Bolton's finest found themselves singing "its all about you" at him

As you were

think i met him in sunny beach 

2 hours ago, Zico said:

As you were

On the coach all the way from Varna airport.

• Moderators
22 hours ago, Underpants said:

Just seen a US lawyer commenting on this verdict and case. I didn't know that the blonde who was photographed and accused HRH was not even called as a witness. Apparently most thought she was either lying or totally embellishing the truth. 

Wasn't Alan Dershowitz was it? 

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/dec/30/bbc-says-interview-with-epstein-lawyer-alan-dershowitz-did-not-meet-its-standards

Was just wondering this; here's the scenario,

Old bill go to arrest HRH Prince Andrew and he is holed up in Buckingham Palace.

They get to the gates and explain they have a warrant for his arrest, the guards turn them away.

The metropolitan police say, "we are the Old Bill, you can't stop us"

The reply is "We are the Queens Guard now Fuck Off"

WHO WINS??

21 minutes ago, Whitestar said:

Old bill go to arrest HRH Prince Andrew and he is holed up in Buckingham Palace.

They get to the gates and explain they have a warrant for his arrest, the guards turn them away.

WHO WINS??

Queens Guard?

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Whitestar said:

WHO WINS??

The Met

Its how a constitutional monarchy works.

He can go to the Colombian embassy and claim political asylum though.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Whitestar said:

WHO WINS??

Think the thing is the met aren't arsed as it's nowt to do with them 

So what happens when US authorities turn up? The queen's guard probably call the met for backup 

There'll probably be some sort of royal immunity in the same way the US have diplomatic immunity 

That said, we finally managed to overcome that so that the diplomat's wife will now be charged with death by dangerous driving 

All guesswork like but i'll be amazed if he ever ends up answering for this, be it on American soil or by zoom

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Zico said:

Think the thing is the met aren't arsed as it's nowt to do with them 

So what happens when US authorities turn up? The queen's guard probably call the met for backup 

There'll probably be some sort of royal immunity in the same way the US have diplomatic immunity 

That said, we finally managed to overcome that so that the diplomat's wife will now be charged with death by dangerous driving 

All guesswork like but i'll be amazed if he ever ends up answering for this, be it on American soil or by zoom

American cops can't just rock up in other countires to arrest people.

• Moderators
Just now, Cheese said:

American cops can't just rock up in other countires to arrest people.

No but when i say authorities i mean Team America or the CIA could hang around outside and cause a scene 

But yeah, I get the impression he either goes over there of his own accord or our police force/government make him go 

Neither of which will ever happen