Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 2020 USA Presidential election

Rudy

• Members
16 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Be honest does anyone apart from Rudy actually understand all this or give a shit?

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ listen Scottish independence is your bag this is mine, you skirt wearing haggis muncherĀ 

Just now, Spider said:

Twitter is just amazing today.

But rest assured a TrumpĀ defeat will see some real civil unrest from his moronic supporters.

I don't goĀ near it at the best of time, so today will not change, Im also staying away from facebook ( well have done for the past month) so again today will be the same

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Spider said:

Twitter is just amazing today.

But rest assured a TrumpĀ defeat will see some real civil unrest from his moronic supporters.

Should Trump nick it, BLM etc may choose to go on a wrecking spree too.

Looking at the boarding up going on, business owners are concerned no matter who wins.

• Moderators
36 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Be honest does anyone apart from Rudy actually understand all this or give a shit?

I'll not pretend to know about swings and states and cities and what it all means

there's a winner and a loser

it's exciting watching it all unfold though

this is what it was first like when I started watching NFL, or University Challenge - I enjoy it but don't understand it

8 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Should Trump nick it, BLM etc may choose to go on a wrecking spree too.

Looking at the boarding up going on, business owners are concerned no matter who wins.

And if Biden nicks it the good ol' boys who play soldiers will just go home and have a cuppa I'm sure.Ā 

• Members
6 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

I'll not pretend to know about swings and states and cities and what it all means

there's a winner and a loser

it's exciting watching it all unfold though

this is what it was first like when I started watching NFL, or University Challenge - I enjoy it but don't understand it

You end up picking it up. It fascinates me watching it unfold.Ā 
Ā 

Twitter was bulging at the seams this morning over Trump ā€œwinningā€ it was an absolute cesspit. Seems to have turned into Ā itā€™s a fix and fraudulentĀ 

1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

And if Biden nicks it the good ol' boys who play soldiers will just go home and have a cuppa I'm sure.Ā 

Got a mate who lives near Philadelphia. Been messaging him just to see what it's like over there. He said that everywhere has been boarded up and 2 days ago the trump supporters had a march/rally with banners such as "drain the swamp" and were already threatening violence if the "rigged election" was to see off trump. In his words "I've never experienced such a dangerous set of vile cunts in my life" šŸ˜³

• Members
2 minutes ago, boogs said:

Got a mate who lives near Philadelphia. Been messaging him just to see what it's like over there. He said that everywhere has been boarded up and 2 days ago the trump supporters had a march/rally with banners such as "drain the swamp" and were already threatening violence if the "rigged election" was to see off trump. In his words "I've never experienced such a dangerous set of vile cunts in my life" šŸ˜³

He should be calming it down not promoting anarchyĀ 

• Members
2 minutes ago, boogs said:

He only moved out there 6 months ago, I doubt he's that much influence šŸ˜‰

Mad place Philly, walked past a bridge with a sign that said

ā€œWelcome to Philadelphia city of Brotherly loveā€Ā on itĀ 

Went to get a pic under it and accidentally bumped into a guy and he said ā€œfuckin watch it faggotā€Ā 

Lovely.Ā 

Just now, Rudy said:

Mad place Philly, walked past a bridge with a sign that said

ā€œWelcome to Philadelphia city of Brotherly loveā€Ā on itĀ 

Went to get a pic under it and accidentally bumped into a guy and he said ā€œfuckin watch it faggotā€Ā 

Lovely.Ā 

As is always mentioned PhillyĀ Eagles fans even booed Santa. Definitely and odd bunch from that side of Pennsylvania

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, boogs said:

you should of been on here last night after R2R comments about a darkie