Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Im a Celebrity

gonzo

7 minutes ago, royal white said:

Comes across a good bloke does Hancock. As for that Boy George and Chris Moyles, well they’re a pair of cunts. 

This is what my missus has told me as I won’t watch any of that rubbish 👀

Mine has just told me the same and summat like Moyles was surprised that he was less popular than Hancock.

I’ve been watching the Italia 90 programme; great times.

8 hours ago, Cheese said:

Or maybe there is genuine disgust among the public that Hancock has accepted half a million to appear in a TV show while still recieving his wage from the tax payer, in an attempt to impove his "image" - after being indirectly culpable for the deaths of thousands of elderly folk, and being heavily involved in corrupt PPE supply to enrich his pals by purposefully avoiding official tender processes?

The points you make are extremely valid

However……should folk’s ire be more aimed at ITV and the simpletons that vote for him and maintain his presence in the public eye?

He’s following the path well trodden by those before him. Fuck up and take the cash offered by tabloid TV

Should be just ignored and allowed to whither on the vine

• Site Supporter
55 minutes ago, royal white said:

Comes across a good bloke does Hancock. As for that Boy George and Chris Moyles, well they’re a pair of cunts. 

He's showing that Politicians are human too...and also the hatred aimed their way. Boy George is being an absolute bellend, where 2 days ago he was getting loads of support and encouragement from Hancock.. 

Giving his fee to a hospice and a dyslexia charity. 

20 minutes ago, only1swanny said:

Giving his fee to a hospice and a dyslexia charity. 

Oh, That's alright then. Everything is forgiven. He's eaten a maggot and given some puppy dog eyes ont tele saying he's given his 100k fee to charity. 

He's a fucking multi millionaire who gave millions+ to his mates on shady ppe and track and trace contracts and ignored all the 'guidance' we all lived by whilst finger blasting his PA behind his wife's back. 

Please don't feel sorry for him because he's on Ant and Dec. 

7 hours ago, stevieb said:

Oh, That's alright then. Everything is forgiven. He's eaten a maggot and given some puppy dog eyes ont tele saying he's given his 100k fee to charity. 

He's a fucking multi millionaire who gave millions+ to his mates on shady ppe and track and trace contracts and ignored all the 'guidance' we all lived by whilst finger blasting his PA behind his wife's back. 

Totally agree, can't believe folk are falling for it.

7 hours ago, stevieb said:

Is the correct answer.

8 hours ago, stevieb said:

What’s that got to do with anything? 

• Members
10 hours ago, royal white said:

To be fair, you don't have to watch it to know Moyles is a cunt 

16 hours ago, athywhite1958 said:

I don't give a fuck who you are but if your secretary (providing she's tidy) is offering it on a plate you will take it

Right 

1 No . Most people who are married would not jump down their 'secretary's' throat out of respect to their wife and kids.

2 It is not an Al Murray sketch not all women are secretaries, she is PR Adviser and Aide, been friends with him for 20 years so no doubt got the job on merit

3 He put out the rules on social distancing which restricted everyone of us. He has apologised for breaking those rules but let's be honest he is sorry he got caught rather than sorry for breaking rules

4 He oversaw the allocation of PPE contracts using a fast lane VIP process which was declared illegal https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jan/12/use-of-vip-lane-to-award-covid-ppe-contracts-unlawful-high-court-rules
5 PPE contracts were awarded to the wrong people and failure to monitor this going to cost somewhere north of £2bn it was reported that landlord of his local pub got a contract but that was surely made up ?? https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jan/12/use-of-vip-lane-to-award-covid-ppe-contracts-unlawful-high-court-rules

6 He set up track and trace and appointed the best person for the job, Dido Harding, a friend and constituent of his , whose husband is a Tory MP and was at time the corruption czar , so if you wanted to complain you could write to her husband. Go check out how much consultants were being on that one ! 

I agree he has come across ok in the jungle but it does not excuse his previous. Ain't even mentioned shipping Covid positive folk back into Care Homes as at least there was a logic albeit flawed there. 

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Ani said:

Right 

1 No . Most people who are married would not jump down their 'secretary's' throat out of respect to their wife and kids.

2 It is not an Al Murray sketch not all women are secretaries, she is PR Adviser and Aide, been friends with him for 20 years so no doubt got the job on merit

3 He put out the rules on social distancing which restricted everyone of us. He has apologised for breaking those rules but let's be honest he is sorry he got caught rather than sorry for breaking rules

4 He oversaw the allocation of PPE contracts using a fast lane VIP process which was declared illegal https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jan/12/use-of-vip-lane-to-award-covid-ppe-contracts-unlawful-high-court-rules
5 PPE contracts were awarded to the wrong people and failure to monitor this going to cost somewhere north of £2bn it was reported that landlord of his local pub got a contract but that was surely made up ?? https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jan/12/use-of-vip-lane-to-award-covid-ppe-contracts-unlawful-high-court-rules

6 He set up track and trace and appointed the best person for the job, Dido Harding, a friend and constituent of his , whose husband is a Tory MP and was at time the corruption czar , so if you wanted to complain you could write to her husband. Go check out how much consultants were being on that one ! 

I agree he has come across ok in the jungle but it does not excuse his previous. Ain't even mentioned shipping Covid positive folk back into Care Homes as at least there was a logic albeit flawed there. 

to be fair, he did add the caveat that the secretary has to be tidy

30 minutes ago, Ani said:

Right 

Apologies, fastest finger.

Bit like Handcock.