Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

Israel has to keep grabbing land otherwise the people immigrating to Israel won't have anywhere to live. It's a fundamental part of Zionism and not something they will just get rid of.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But it already did.  Happen that is. If you're Palestinian, you've seen what was your homeland reduced to 2 small sections and continue to be reduced in size.  At the same time, you've seen new e

think he might of been driving

Bar Mitzvah

5 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Israel has to keep grabbing land otherwise the people immigrating to Israel won't have anywhere to live. It's a fundamental part of Zionism and not something they will just get rid of.

Can't they just build up? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
1 minute ago, jayjayoghani said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-20385306 90% of Palestinian missiles are intercepted.

Israel on the other hand targets news organisations well known for their missile launching. 

As described last night; that is irrelevant. One side chucks rockets, so don't be surprised if a bigger, better armed enemy chucks back far more.

Perhaps they need a new approach.

Never a better time now that Biden is in office- they need to grasp the opportunity whilst they have it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members

Isn’t it the norm that whenever America backs one team thousands of miles away then Russia backs the other? Bet some Red Army General is packing his bags to go selling Palestine some better armaments.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's Hamas, not Palestine, so as they are officially recognised as a terrorist group most of their arms have to be smuggled in, I think from Iran in the main but I think I read somewhere they do have the capability of building their own now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

As described last night; that is irrelevant. One side chucks rockets, so don't be surprised if a bigger, better armed enemy chucks back far more.

Perhaps they need a new approach.

Never a better time now that Biden is in office- they need to grasp the opportunity whilst they have it.

You missed the point. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

It's Hamas, not Palestine, so as they are officially recognised as a terrorist group most of their arms have to be smuggled in, I think from Iran in the main but I think I read somewhere they do have the capability of building their own now.

Think Hamas are now in control of Palestinian government, a terrorist organisation running the country with main aim of exterminating Israel and Jews, it’s no surprise the actions israel and the Jews are taking. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Think Hamas are now in control of Palestinian government, a terrorist organisation running the country with main aim of exterminating Israel and Jews, it’s no surprise the actions israel and the Jews are taking. 

Nothing like a balanced viewpoint, still top marks for consitancy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

Nothing like a balanced viewpoint, still top marks for consitancy. 

Don’t be spelling words wrong red mick will be on your case. Think it’s balanced to say don’t Chuck missiles at your next door neighbour if you don’t want some chucked back. Seek diplomatic route, renounce the extermination of Israel and Jews and there might be a chance talks might start. Is that balanced enough for you?

Edited by Mounts Kipper
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter

Why would Jews be so paranoid about a non- Jewish organisation wanting to obliterate them? Has it happened to them before?

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Don’t be spelling words wrong red mick will be on your case. Think it’s balanced to say don’t Chuck missiles at your next door neighbour if you don’t want some chucked back. Seek diplomatic route, renounce the extermination of Israel and Jews and there might be a chance talks might start. Is that balanced enough for you?

Not really, it lacks any historical context I'm afraid as well as it being as balanced as a fat bloke on a see saw.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Not really, it lacks any historical context I'm afraid as well as it being as balanced as a fat bloke on a see saw.

There's a lot of historical context on both sides.

Not keen on Israel are we?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

There's a lot of historical context on both sides.

Not keen on Israel are we?

I've offered no thoughts either way I don't believe. Just pointing out Mounts is very myopic when it comes to this issue.

Perhaps stop pre judging what folks positions are?

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Don’t be spelling words wrong red mick will be on your case. Think it’s balanced to say don’t Chuck missiles at your next door neighbour if you don’t want some chucked back. Seek diplomatic route, renounce the extermination of Israel and Jews and there might be a chance talks might start. Is that balanced enough for you?

I apologise. I never meant to hurt your feelings.

Feel free to spell shit wrong. I won't pick you up on it again, even if it is in a funny context.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

I've offered no thoughts either way I don't believe. Just pointing out Mounts is very myopic when it comes to this issue.

Perhaps stop pre judging what folks positions are?

There was a question mark at the end of that second sentence of mine. Maybe you missed it. 

Mounts gave a view. So did I. There's long, long historical context on both sides. 

Edited by paulhanley
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, paulhanley said:

There was a question mark at the end of that second sentence of mine. Maybe you missed it. 

Mounts gave a view. So did I. There's long, long historical context on both sides. 

Don't be silly, the phraseology was leading. Itching to condem anyone who doesn't agree with your rather odd list of transgressions you scribbled down yesterday. 

Mounts gave an unbalanced view, I just pointed that out.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.