Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Non Sexual Turn ons

Rudy

Wimmin who wear their hair up scruffy and still look good.

A well dressed lady from the office world, with carpet burns on her knees.

A lady who runs her fingers through her hair without looking like she’s practiced it a thousand times in front of the mirror.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

29 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Ha, funny enough my Mrs seems to like that look, but it’s not my game.

Might explain  why i never get the builders in.

Maybe it’s the female version of blokes who like a muckily dressed slutty looking type.

A previous poster on here many many years ago said when her fella wore riggers and combat pants she had an urge for a well dressed bloke in a suit.

When her fella was a well dressed bloke in a suit she got wet for blokes in riggers 

I can't remember who it was but I reckon she's a bit of a slaaaag

Jokes 😁

5 minutes ago, stevieb said:

A previous poster on here many many years ago said when her fella wore riggers and combat pants she had an urge for a well dressed bloke in a suit.

When her fella was a well dressed bloke in a suit she got wet for blokes in riggers 

I can't remember who it was but I reckon she's a bit of a slaaaag

Jokes 😁

Or maybe she just didn’t fancy her fella.

• Members
7 hours ago, CambridgeBWFC said:

Rudy is currently reversing round B&Q car park, wearing rigger boots combat pants with a shirt bow tie and jacket, confidently ordering his take away on hands free. 

I’m gonna get me mam to stitch up half a suit to half a rigger get up and change the gear box on my car to be permanently in reverse 

48 minutes ago, Rudy said:

I’m gonna get me mam to stitch up half a suit to half a rigger get up and change the gear box on my car to be permanently in reverse 

Bit excessive, just flip it so you have 5/6 reverse (not sure what gearbox your Nissan Juke has, 6 seems like too much) gears and one forward.

Edited by CambridgeBWFC
Typo

• Members
14 minutes ago, CambridgeBWFC said:

Bit excessive, just flip it so you have 5/6 reverse (not sure what gearbox your Nissan Juke has, 6 seems like too much) gears and one forward.

How fuckin dare you 

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Good taste in music. 

Phil Collins lovers will be shit in the sack

NAILEDONFACTUMUNDOCHERRYONTOP

Chic and Nile Rodger’s fans will let you tickle their belly button from the inside 

Very good point

From my slightly younger days, I can tell you that girls who would do the Bolton town centre circuit of Yates, Moonshines, Atlantis on a Friday night were dull as fuck, like humping a sack of porridge oats.

Goths and girls of a more metal persuasion. Now then. Some of their behaviour would have made Belladonna blush.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

A sarcastic, dry sense of humour. With a small percentage of knobheadness thrown in for good measure. 

Flowing like a river. 

You’re out of luck on here. It’s 100% knobhead.

• Members
7 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

What if you like both? 🤔

Impossible. And if you do you’re an insult to chic 

5 minutes ago, Spider said:

Very good point

From my slightly younger days, I can tell you that girls who would do the Bolton town centre circuit of Yates, Moonshines, Atlantis on a Friday night were dull as fuck, like humping a sack of porridge oats.

Goths and girls of a more metal persuasion. Now then. Some of their behaviour would have made Belladonna blush.

Very true. 
Not so much a goth but definitely a metal kinda bird insisted on having a belt round her neck whilst we played 2:10 at Epsom

Fuckin wild she was