Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Change one letter of a film title to completely change it

Rudy

Are You being Serbed

In a bid screen spin off from the popular department store based comedy, chaos ensues when Mr Rumbold mistakenly books the staff holiday in Sarajevo, instead of Sardinia, right in the middle of the Balkan War. "I'm just glad I left her at home" says Mrs Slocombe during a bombing raid; "my pussy's not used to such a pounding". All's well in the end though when Young Mr Grace flies in via helicopter (piloted by two buxom wenches) to rescue them. "I've never been so glad to see a big chopper bearing down on me" says Mr Humphries; Mr Lucas and Captain Peacock exchange a knowing glance.

Guest Nordkurve
9 hours ago, SatanGreavsie said:

Lord Of The Rungs

Little lad discovers he has inherited a "ladder of power"

Lard of the rings. 

Ran out of KY Jelly.

Gonk With The Wind

Story of WW poster's harrowing battle against terminal flatulence.  By the end he decides he doesn't give a damn - and follows through. This led to a sequel:

Shart

in which he plays a cool PI with an eye for the ladies, a quick temper and uncontrollable bowels. This led to a second sequel

Forrest Dump

in which our hero moves out of the big city to the countryside, only to find his standing with the local community ruined by his constant need to drop his load by random trees