Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sean Dych Sacked

tkonion

1 minute ago, Underpants said:

I see parallels. Curbishley left Charlton and Allardyce left Bolton. Two clubs were giving the premier League teams a bloody nose for years. As soon as those anchors left the club the tide turned. The balance at Turf Moor has taken a fatal shift. Years and years of reminiscing about the "golden years" are coming Burnley's way.

Bring it on.  Its a pity they don't have a Sammy Lee to step in to replace him, with the American owners saying they think he's going to be better than Dyche.  

complete over hall at first team level. the interim first team keeper coach left high school in Leigh six years ago

yeah, not fucked up

not a diss at Connor in any way, but you have to question who is gonna pull them out now. Everton fans must be pissing themselves: first April finish in years 

5 minutes ago, gonzo said:

In 5 years time Burnley will be in league 1, in admin and nobody will ever remember them being in the premiership.

Until the new owner arrived the story was always about how well run their finances are. The new guys then started spending money in anticipation of next season ... relying on staying in the Premiership and I recall some of the older heads shaking & tutting.

We'll see.

I'd still prefer to see Everton slide through tbh.

7 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Until the new owner arrived the story was always about how well run their finances are. The new guys then started spending money in anticipation of next season ... relying on staying in the Premiership and I recall some of the older heads shaking & tutting.

We'll see.

I'd still prefer to see Everton slide through tbh.

Yank owners who immediately put the club in millions of debt and used that debt to finacne the purchase and running of the club. 

Shouldnt be allowed.

Its alright doing that with a massive club but not a club like Burnley. Theyll go under.

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, gonzo said:

Its alright doing that with a massive club but not a club like Burnley. Theyll go under.

I wonder if the powers that be will then wake up and realise their vetting system isn't fit for purpose. 

Had a quick look and 85 percent of there income is through premier league payments so parachute payments won’t cut it if they go down . 60 million pound loan taken out to purchase the club by the owners at 8 percent needs to start being paid back .  On top of my debt the club was in before it was purchased 

total debt 90 million 

Edited by Farnywhite

Just now, Farnywhite said:

Had a quick look and 85 percent of there income is through premier league payments so parachute payments won’t cut it if they go down . 60 million pound loan taken out to purchase the club by the owners at 8 percent needs to start being paid back .  On top of my debt the club was in before it was purchased 

At that they have ONE year to bounce back. After that they join that list clubs who will have to look back at the good times.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

At that they have ONE year to bounce back. After that they join that list clubs who will have to look back at the good times.

Yes . Next appointment  going to be massive go down don’t bounce back and debt will spiral quickly .

The thing is they have always been run well for years get owners In without a clue and your in trouble . Read a interview with the owner mentioning the glazers borrowed money to buy United as is defence if it’s normal so nothing to worry about there then 😫

17 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

Yes . Next appointment  going to be massive go down don’t bounce back and debt will spiral quickly .

The thing is they have always been run well for years get owners In without a clue and your in trouble . Read a interview with the owner mentioning the glazers borrowed money to buy United as is defence if it’s normal so nothing to worry about there then 😫

More you read about it more you think how fuck were Glazers allowed to buy united? (Not that I'm complaining like). Also hope Burnley are fucked but this buying with debt is completely bonkers.

4 hours ago, Farnywhite said:

Yes . NEXT APPOINTMENT GOING TO BE MASSIVE, go down don’t bounce back and debt will spiral quickly .

Sean Dyche would seem to be the ideal appointment for a promotion push next season 😁