Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

January Transfer Rumour Mill 2012

Happy Wanderer

Sky Sports reporting that weve had a bid for Rodrigo rejected. Gartside says we tried everything to get him.

I read that as an old story put out again.

Christ are we starting our 'one that got away' fantasies mid transfer window now?

Sky Sports reporting that weve had a bid for Rodrigo rejected. Gartside says we tried everything to get him.

I thought he was ok, but not the type of player we want to be spending good cash on!

If we are going to get out of this serious hole, we need an established goal scorer an if if costs the cash from Cahill then we spend!

Any half hearted signings will be a clear indication of the clubs planning for next season

I thought he was ok, but not the type of player we want to be spending good cash on!

If we are going to get out of this serious hole, we need an established goal scorer an if if costs the cash from Cahill then we spend!

Any half hearted signings will be a clear indication of the clubs planning for next season

An established goalscorer? Like who? They cost a fucking bomb.

• Site Supporter

I find it a bit discombobulating that we have just released our best defender and we will play at least one premiership game without a sniff of a replacement. Poor planning in my opinion

correct, ive been bleating on about for months that cahill is going so we need a replacmeent but on the other hand maybe the ream paper work is taking longer than expected to come through and potential other targets may not want to come due to our position. I dont think transfers are that straight forward

I find it a bit discombobulating that we have just released our best defender and we will play at least one premiership game without a sniff of a replacement. Poor planning in my opinion

That was mostly down to greedy Gary haggling for better wages for almost a fortnight after the fee had been agreed with Chelsea.If Eddie Davies is as skint as everyone makes out he can't be expected to pay for another centre half before the best one has been sold.

wasn't boyata brought in cos we thought cahill was going in august

so, we already have a replacement

in fact, wasn't wheater brought in cos we thought he was going last january

Problem is Boyatta is shit and Wheater keeps getting sent off. Lets hope this one is third time lucky :thumbsup: