Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Terror Attacks

Spider

4 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

What, because I asked a question about what someone posted elsewhere as I was curious re the facts ? There's plenty of shite pics posted on here but only certain ones upset certain people, talk about touchy and selective.

Nah, it's just weird.

Why you'd even want to see that shit is beyond me, nevermind share it with other folk.

Just now, mickbrown said:

Nah, it's just weird.

Why you'd even want to see that shit is beyond me, nevermind share it with other folk.

Have folk never posted pics like that before on here ? You'll find they have lad. Stick to your enjoyment and glee when folk post the lemon party pic, that's about your style.

2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Have folk never posted pics like that before on here ? You'll find they have lad. Stick to your enjoyment and glee when folk post the lemon party pic, that's about your style.

Says the bloke who posted a video of some bloke wanking in a square somewhere .😀

3 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Says the bloke who posted a video of some bloke wanking in a square somewhere .😀

Yes, to show what a prick he was.

Stick to your George Floyd videos fella, I didn't want to see that shit either but plenty of poster on here were knocking themselves senseless on here.

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Yes, to show what a prick he was.

Stick to your George Floyd videos fella, I didn't want to see that shit either but plenty of poster on here were knocking themselves senseless on here.

There does tend to be a theme with your posts on that random social media thread.

Wanking and violence.

Freud would have a field day 😀

1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

There does tend to be a theme with your posts on that random social media thread.

Wanking and violence.

Freud would have a field day 😀

Really ? You must have me mistaken for someone else lad. The vast majority of mine are tributes to our fallen soldiers, does that present a problem to the smug likes of your cowardly self ?

I see some religious freak from the religion of peace has made threats to the country of France via Macron......the president not the stadium.

And why ? All stems from the poor teacher's beheading.

What a fucked up world this place is......a bloke gets his heed chopped off yet certain ones play the victim.....worse than those lot near the River Mersey.

• Site Supporter
9 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

I see some religious freak from the religion of peace has made threats to the country of France via Macron......the president not the stadium.

What a fucked up world this place is......a bloke gets his heed chopped off yet certain ones play the victim.....worse than those lot near the River Mersey.

You had me until that last sentence.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

As good a place as any: top effort from the sbs etc.

Aye

Tell you what, hijack a ship that’s going to sail past the finest naval special forces in the world.

Took all of 9 minutes apparently, I bet the SBS lads fookin loved it.

32 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I would like to see any footage from helmet cameras.

I hope they don't show it, as the less any terrorist scum see or learn of our special forces' techniques, the better.

Of course i'm a complete hypocrite & will watch any SF coverage & read any of their books !!

20 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

I see Turkey's very own dictator Erdogan is now calling for a boycott of French goods. Numpty.

Worse part of all this is the involvement of the student & parents. I hope proper justice is served for their part in it.

• Site Supporter
47 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

I see Turkey's very own dictator Erdogan is now calling for a boycott of French goods. Numpty.

Worse part of all this is the involvement of the student & parents. I hope proper justice is served for their part in it.

Erdoğan is a bit of a worry with his less secular approach. That said, he's not afraid of Putin by the looks of it.

On 25/10/2020 at 21:37, miamiwhite said:

Sad to see the threats by the mad minister have been carried out by one of the peaceful religion's followers.

As Mount's says, only going to get worse over there. It is a proven method by those followers targeting those from a different religion, very sad times indeed.