Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They claim to be Anti Fascist whilst shouting down and attacking anyone with a different opinion as them.   Which is pretty much exactly what Fascism is. 

I am not having that, yours was a deliberate use of the quote out of context. It's a clear example of your belief that you are better educated and more intelligent than other posters on here and you w

Tough day at the office today - but RBH did its bit......

Posted Images

• Site Supporter

An interesting twist on the idea of free speech, saying those who espouse it are threatening him. 

In a way, he's right, however when his comments are so incendiary and contrary to laws of the land, then surely he should be investigated for incitement or whatever is relevant.

A despicable human being by the sounds of it. Or a mega wum.

9 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

This bloke works at Durham Uni.....scroll down to the one who works for the CPS...

No he doesn't.

Utter cunt of a man but nothing to do with Durham uni

Edited by frank_spencer
Put my comment in the quote box
6 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

No he doesn't.

Utter cunt of a man but nothing to do with Durham uni

And there is the problem with Twitter, to many people believe everything posted is a fact (as long as it suits their purposes)

13 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Further down the author corrects his initial mistake.

Which is fine,  but not before loads of people re-tweeted it (including onto here) with the incorrect, badly researched information. Things like Twitter send things around the world in a matter of seconds, even if it's wrong, and is later corrected, plenty will never get past the initial "headline" let alone start reading the thread, which will generally be full of loons and fuckwits.

It's a fucking dangerous thing is Twitter

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Which is fine,  but not before loads of people re-tweeted it (including onto here) with the incorrect, badly researched information. Things like Twitter send things around the world in a matter of seconds, even if it's wrong, and is later corrected, plenty will never get past the initial "headline" let alone start reading the thread, which will generally be full of loons and fuckwits.

Spot on sir. Twatter and Faceache - social media in general. Changed the world and not for the better.

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Totally agree. I fairness to the author in this case, he is at pains to correct his mistake and inform others.

On the odd time I read some of these links, I do try to follow down the line to try to validate the initial post. Usually descends into a back slapping or threat exchange exercise. 

All that said, if the initial comments from the religious one are for real, then it illustrates what a really difficult problem the country has. 

6 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Why the fuck would you post an image of a purported decapited head asking if it's real? On the off chance it is, you need to give your head a wobble.

The cunt who chopped the poor bloke's head off needs to give his own head a fucking shake.

27 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Totally agree. I fairness to the author in this case, he is at pains to correct his mistake and inform others.

On the odd time I read some of these links, I do try to follow down the line to try to validate the initial post. Usually descends into a back slapping or threat exchange exercise. 

All that said, if the initial comments from the religious one are for real, then it illustrates what a really difficult problem the country has. 

Spot on re the last sentence mate, too many folk overlook that.

Read some stats about twitter use in the US. I'd imagine it'd be similar here.

20% of yanks use it, 80% of tweets come from 10% of those users.

Point being it's reach and influence is far exaggerated.

And posting pics of heads is fucking weird behaviour.

• Site Supporter
15 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Is this real ? I've honestly no idea 

hard to tell, but I just googled what he looks like, and in both the pics released, he's wearing shades, so I don't think that's him

skynews-france-paris-terror_5141111.jpg?

27 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Read some stats about twitter use in the US. I'd imagine it'd be similar here.

20% of yanks use it, 80% of tweets come from 10% of those users.

Point being it's reach and influence is far exaggerated.

And posting pics of heads is fucking weird behaviour.

Is chopping them off weird too ? Just asking as you never mentioned it🤔