Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Terror Attacks

Spider

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Where exactly is she?

Not sure this has been handled right to be honest.

She's in a refugee camp somewhere. 

How else could it have been handled?

She chose to fuck off and shack up with terrorists. Then try to produce her own little army. At which point we told her not to try to come back.

She, together with lawyers, tried to argue she should he let back in.

Tried several courts and lost. Wonder who covers her costs?

She's had the full use of the legal system, and got what she deserves.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

She's in a refugee camp somewhere. 

How else could it have been handled?

She chose to fuck off and shack up with terrorists. Then try to produce her own little army. At which point we told her not to try to come back.

She, together with lawyers, tried to argue she should he let back in.

Tried several courts and lost. Wonder who covers her costs?

She's had the full use of the legal system, and got what she deserves.

Well, she was 15 and groomed by some terrorist cunt. One kid from her school was already there, another was stopped on her way (actually taken off a plane just before take off) and then she and 1 or 2 others went.

To be clear, I have very little sympathy for her, but I don't like the idea we can just remove her citizenship. She should be allowed home but by her own means and if she actually gets here then arrested, charged, trial and punishment.

1 minute ago, Winchester White said:

Well, she was 15 and groomed by some terrorist cunt. One kid from her school was already there, another was stopped on her way (actually taken off a plane just before take off) and then she and 1 or 2 others went.

To be clear, I have very little sympathy for her, but I don't like the idea we can just remove her citizenship. She should be allowed home but by her own means and if she actually gets here then arrested, charged, trial and punishment.

Nope. Let the cunt rot. 

3 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

I get the thinking I really do but why should our citizen be a burden on another country?

Tell her she can come home for trial if needs be then pop her off MI6 stylee along the way if necessary. 

She should be set fire to somewhere and then she’s nobodies problem IMO 

10 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Agreed.  She made a reckless decision but she was a child. A child who had been groomed.  I'm not going to lose any sleep over her fate but it doesnt sit right with me. 

I'm not into this 'one law for them' celebrity justice, wherein high-profile notorious criminals get the harshest treatment possible and politicos and/or judiciary are arguably playing the gallery.

Why pick her in particular to render stateless?

Why dish out 'whole life' tariffs to say Ian Huntley, but sentences with the possibility of release to other less well-known child murderers?

Don't get me wrong, I'd bring the other miscreants' punishments up to the harshest level than lessen the terms of Begum, Rose West, Huntley et al.

4 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

Agreed.  She made a reckless decision but she was a child. A child who had been groomed.  I'm not going to lose any sleep over her fate but it doesnt sit right with me. 

One thing in our favour is she's either; guileless, thick as fuck or totally unrepentant (or a combination of the three) as the last I heard she really hadn't changed her tune at all regarding Jihad etc.

She could have played the game and perhaps gained some level of forgiveness (under false pretences).

Her being disengenuous would be much more dangerous imo.

I also reckon' the fact she's fow as a gas cinder and looks surly as fuck with it hasn't helped her cause.

• Site Supporter

15 years old. Groomed perhaps, but she cannot have been unaware that lots of problems with terrorism and war exists in that area.

Perfectly aware of Isis and what it stands for.

Iirc, she should be tried in the country where her offences took place- so Syria or wherever. Of course that might be somewhat difficult, but she can stay there until it's sorted.

If the Kurds or whoever is looking after the camp prefer to return her then there's a point to consider. However, if she is no longer a British national, they can do what they want with her for me.

Try her, and conduct the punishment according to their rules.

If that means stoning, then they can crowd fund for a delivery of pebbles from Travis Perkins if it helps.

I think there's a hell of a lot more to this than some young girl simply being groomed and enticed to join an army and then wanting to come back.

If she's deemed a security risk by the Supreme Court and our elite security forces and advisors then shes a security risk. 

Given the amount of high risk cases there are floating about without a care in the world for them to deem this lass a risk says all you need to know.

The authorities haven't made this decision on a whim in case they offend daily mail readers. 

This is far from a simple grooming case.

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I'm not into this 'one law for them' celebrity justice, wherein high-profile notorious criminals get the harshest treatment possible and politicos and/or judiciary are arguably playing the gallery.

Why pick her in particular to render stateless?

Why dish out 'whole life' tariffs to say Ian Huntley, but sentences with the possibility of release to other less well-known child murderers?

Don't get me wrong, I'd bring the other miscreants' punishments up to the harshest level than lessen the terms of Begum, Rose West, Huntley et al.

Not a case of picking her, anyone doing what she did should be treated the same. Or found and sent an aerial present via a high altitude drone.

She turned her back on her country, to join together with a terrorist organisation that seeks to do us harm. As in an enemy of the state.

Even if she claimed to be repentant, she couldn't be trusted, so why lock her up and give her the opportunity to groom/indoctrinate other prisoners?

21 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Not a case of picking her, anyone doing what she did should be be treated the same...

That's what I wrote.

They're not though.

Not just those involved in terrorism or treason - across crime the more notorious get harsher 'Hollywood' sentences.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

That's what I wrote.

They're not though.

Not just those involved in terrorism or treason - across crime the more notorious get harsher 'Hollywood' sentences.

See, I disagree there.

A murderer for example should get life. If that person poses an increased risk through mental health issues, they may stay in a secure hospital.

A terrorist on the other hand, will seek to continue their crimes and for me can't be trusted/rehabilitated come the end of the sentence, because of their ideological nature. They would remain a threat to the nation just like a foreign national in the same organisation and we wouldn't bring them here for imprisonment. Once gone, we're better off and safer keeping them out.

22 minutes ago, Zico said:

At what age does packing your bags to trot off to foreign lands to join a high profile terrorist organisation become a persons own responsibility? 

Every terrorist out there has been groomed

Aye, we're supposed to believe that all those 15 year olds are absolute experts in enviromental issues, but then that they can't tell the difference between right & wrong when supporting terrorists.

In the case of this odious bitch, there hasn't been any sign that she has changed her views supporting ISIS or regrets her actions........she only wants to return here because ISIS were defeated & she's now living in a camp.  

I'd happily have a bomb dropped on the cunt's tent.

2 hours ago, bolton va va said:

Aye, we're supposed to believe that all those 15 year olds are absolute experts in enviromental issues, but then that they can't tell the difference between right & wrong when supporting terrorists.

In the case of this odious bitch, there hasn't been any sign that she has changed her views supporting ISIS or regrets her actions........she only wants to return here because ISIS were defeated & she's now living in a camp.  

I'd happily have a bomb dropped on the cunt's tent.

Seems quite reasonable 

Lisa Nandy doesn’t agree

• Members
3 hours ago, Escobarp said:

She should be set fire to somewhere and then she’s nobodies problem IMO 

Jesus Christ.

With all the problems in the world and this is your solution?

Fish are eating plastic have some humanity and throw the cunt in the sea 

• Members
2 hours ago, Zico said:

At what age does packing your bags to trot off to foreign lands to join a high profile terrorist organisation become a persons own responsibility? 

Every terrorist out there has been groomed

At 15 I thought Jim Morrison was god, but I knew that running off to Paris and Overdosing in a bath wouldnt bring me closer to him.