Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cheating Aussie Scum

L/H White

• Site Supporter

Crocodile tears. They can fuck off. The only reason they are sorry is because they got caught.

This.

My first instinct when I saw him scriking was to laugh and shout tough.

In fairness though, that fast bowler from Pakistan was allowed to play again after being locked up for match fixing; so I suppose its right that they should be back after a while.

We want him back to come over at some time; if only to give him some stick.

Jesus - have you seen all this crying. What happened to this macho aussie guy myth.

Bunch of fucking fannies acting like a right set of kids. Bang goes your integrity by cheating - shortly followed by your dignity for turning on the water works.

I love it! :)

It's hard to have any sympathy for Smith and Co with their tears. Over the years the Australians have been cocky, bullish and had little respect for the game and teams they've played. The suites at the top of Cricket Australia are just as much to blame for this too. It got to a point were the players and coaches didn't even consider the consequences of their actions; its now all come to a head. Don't get me wrong, I like a bit of needle and sledging. But for us it was an exception rather than the Australian norm.

Edited by Underpants

Seems to me like Warner in particular had this coming to him. Have heard that whenever Chris Cairns went out to bat, the Aussies (led by Warner) would be saying “choo choo” to him (his sister died in a train crash). And in the recent Ashes series they were supposedly laying into Jonny Bairstow about his dad dying (he committed suicide due to depression). If true then there is sledging and then there’s going way to far....

Seems to me like Warner in particular had this coming to him. Have heard that whenever Chris Cairns went out to bat, the Aussies (led by Warner) would be saying “choo choo” to him (his sister died in a train crash). And in the recent Ashes series they were supposedly laying into Jonny Bairstow about his dad dying (he committed suicide due to depression). If true then there is sledging and then there’s going way to far....

I bow to no man in thinking Warner is a twat, but Chris Cairns retired 3 years before Warner started playing, so think you may have heard wrong.

Telling that not even the Australians are trying to sell a redemption story on Warner. He's always been a very conspicuous nob head, and they've taken the view that he's our nob head, but it looks like even the Aussies are having a rethink now.

Apologies. I must have got the wrong end of the stick as to who was involved in the Cairns stuff. I think perhaps it was being mentioned as an example of how this behaviour is more deep rooted in the Aussie approach to cricket.

Jesus - have you seen all this crying. What happened to this macho aussie guy myth.

Bunch of fucking fannies acting like a right set of kids. Bang goes your integrity by cheating - shortly followed by your dignity for turning on the water works.

I love it! :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/43585892

:D  Not even proper tears!

I may, deep down somewhere, have a tiny bit of sympathy for his Mum.

Avoided every question and kept repeating the same scripted shite. Sidestepped questions about others being involved and whether this was the first time they’d done it.

It wasn’t just the 3 of them and it isn’t the first time, but we all knew that anyway.

• Members

I have never forgotten what that fucking weasel Warner did to Joe Root, the cowardly cunt.

Absolute low down, nasty, spineless slug and I am delighted it has finally caught up with him There will be no sympathy anywhere for that cunt apart from his immediate family.

Hope I never hear his name again.

Edited by bolty58

“Steve Smith is an Aussie

He wears a baggy cap

And when he saw some sticky tape

He said I’m having that…

He gave it Cameron Bancroft

Who rubbed it on the ball

Those cheating Aussie convicts

They’ll never change at all!

Oh…Davie Warner’s Aussie

He wears the baggy green