Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

Pictures of training today on official site. 

Not a single one with PP or Steve Parkin on but Julian Darby and others on. 

You’d think with so little people there they’d at least of got one of PP. 

Anyone think there’s any relevance?

5 minutes ago, JJ10 said:

With our current staffing levels he was probably drafted in as the paparazzo 

3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I’d like hear more detail, that statement is as bare bones as it gets, in fact it’s piss poor.

That might be something for the new owners themselves to do.

In fact I want at least 3, 4, 5 statements PER DAY for next couple of weeks regarding plans, manager decisions, players coming in, friendlies etc. I want the busiest fortnight in our history.

8 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

That might be something for the new owners themselves to do.

In fact I want at least 3, 4, 5 statements PER DAY for next couple of weeks regarding plans, manager decisions, players coming in, friendlies etc. I want the busiest fortnight in our history.

You'd think they would hire a PR person, you'd also think there would be a PR person out there looking for work.........

Edited by RoadRunnerFan

1 minute ago, RoadRunnerFan said:

You'd think they would hire a PR person, you'd also think there would be a PR person out there looking for work.........

Someone who's the type to go on rival club forums to wind them up for weeks in advance before fixtures? They have my full backing.

24 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I’d like hear more detail, that statement is as bare bones as it gets, in fact it’s piss poor.

What more could they say with only one working day since the last statement?

I’d go as far as saying well done to them to reacting relatively quickly to the Bassini nonsense as they could have easily just written off as paper talk, but obviously are pretty keen on keeping on top of the more widely-reported rumours. Hopefully that particular aspect will come to an end now with the “Football Ventures made the highest offer by a substantial margin” line and we can move the fuck on at some point soon. 

52 minutes ago, JJ10 said:

1 year extension may kick in if he works today?

1 minute ago, Blondi said:

Would it be unrealistic to have everything signed this week or is that asking too much?

Iles article says something like completion “potentially by the end of this week.”

If the other deadlines are anything to go by, next Monday is probably the most likely outcome.

Fingers crossed there’s not much left to sort now though and they get in by Friday at least.

7 minutes ago, Mantra said:

Iles article says something like completion “potentially by the end of this week.”

If the other deadlines are anything to go by, next Monday is probably the most likely outcome.

Fingers crossed there’s not much left to sort now though and they get in by Friday at least.

cant understand why it will take that long in my eyes you want the club YES ok sign here club is yours, :lol: