Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

56 minutes ago, kent_white said:

A few short years ago I'd have said he was a mentalist with absolutely no chance. These days I'm not so sure! :)

The Rock constantly get's tipped to be a future president. They're crackers. Giant Haystacks for PM

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Masks mandatory in France now. Macron out. What a shambles of a government. 

I think we're still only at "in the shops" stage which comes in shortly, with the speed our Government moves,  I'd expect us to be like France and say in all enclosed public places, probably some time early September

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I think we're still only at "in the shops" stage which comes in shortly, with the speed our Government moves,  I'd expect us to be like France and say in all enclosed public places, probably some time early September

If one thing sums this shower of shite up its gove saying no need for masks a day or so before bozo announces we need em but not for 2 weeks

You couldn't make it up

8 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Vaccine seems to shaping up

Yeah two bits of good news on the meds front in recent days. As well as prelim trials of a really effective treatment option that will be a game changer if they can replicate the results more widely!

Fingers crossed.

33 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Vaccine seems to shaping up

aye, early stages, but seems to be moving in the right direction, hopefully we'll have something available early 2021 so we can at least start to move on

3 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

PM's question time would be interetsing

This one is brutal but poor quality. As someone indicates in the replies, at 18:12 you can see Haystacks doing the old trick of slicing his own forehead with a  blade and then putting it back in his pocket.

2 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

shattered dreams

Geoff Capes breeds budgies too, all my 70's icons have gone shite

https://www.ft.com/content/d190351e-8561-11e4-ab4e-00144feabdc0

For some reason I just imagined Margaret Thatcher reading off a list of wrestlers from that time. You've got to think of her doing it in her distinctive tones, pauses and inflections:

King Kong Kirk

Bully Boy Muir

Cry-Baby Jim Breaks

Tally-ho Kay

Anaconda

etc etc.  But quite why she'd be reading the list out is beyond me! Maybe summat to do with "best of British". It'll be in Hansard somewhere

1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

Piss off, Kendo Nagasaki all day.

He owns a gay swingers club/Sex den called trades and a gay night club called kaos in Blackpool. 

Bent as a 9 bob note and about 80 now.

Think they’re both up for sale now: 

1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

Might liven it up a bit, throw the Royle brothers in there and anything could happen, proper tag team from all benches, imagine Boring Blackford & GREEN Caza v Abacus Abbot & Ed Ravey Davey 

Well who is the hardest bastard in parliament now? Paddy Ashdown was ex SBS so he wouldn't have messed about. Well he did mess about, but not in that sense 🙂

How have we got from T-cells to 70s wrestlers??

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, kent_white said:

Yeah two bits of good news on the meds front in recent days. As well as prelim trials of a really effective treatment option that will be a game changer if they can replicate the results more widely!

Fingers crossed.

Protein spray.

Does it build muscle as well?

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Sweep said:

Taking shops out of the equation, what public places are there that are open as normal?

Dentists and gps virtually no access, libraries heavily restricted.

Without delving too deep, probably aren't many places where controls aren't in place.

11 minutes ago, SatanGreavsie said:

Well who is the hardest bastard in parliament now? Paddy Ashdown was ex SBS so he wouldn't have messed about. Well he did mess about, but not in that sense 🙂

How have we got from T-cells to 70s wrestlers??

Not so Priti, I dont take no Shitty Patel would be terrifying in full leotard and zero tollerance cape.

7 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Perhaps if we were at war, sections of the population would behave more responsibly. 

We would also be in a more strictly controlled society which we should have had earlier.

Hungarian grand prix just gone. Apparently, if anyone from those involved had strayed from the bio secure area, they faced a €50,000 fine and possible imprisonment. 

Might have made Jofra think again...

Also remember, if JC was in power, and had done as the current lot have done, then he would have probably died from his bout of virus.

Corbyn died in December 2019 😊

1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

We have a few gay MP's, but seriously could happen in the next 20 years, by that time i will be or approaching the brown bread stage.

Your Insides are pickled with Holts’ finest you’ve got 30 years left pal