Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Officially down

radcliffe white

2 hours ago, ZiggyStardust said:

Its not on ST, as tickets had already been sold before Season tickets were made available.

Try to find your set in the lower east corner for next season.

Nah, fuck em, be good practice for fucking it off next season.

Tosspots still owe me for Brentford.

3 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Not into this.

Almost inevitable I suppose, but every win brings a touch of hope. Rather just go along for the ride an see what happens.

There is a slim possibility that others may suffer a points deduction, so it's not over until such penalties transfer to next season. Anyway we have a 100% record this month.

1 hour ago, mickbrown said:

I’m out. Unless the club see fit to do the right thing for Brentford. 

This club has nothing to do with Brentford game - that was a different club altogether  - and pretty sure that Sharon and her mates arent in a position financially to give away between 150k and 200k

• Site Supporter
35 minutes ago, bwfc2003 said:

This club has nothing to do with Brentford game - that was a different club altogether  - and pretty sure that Sharon and her mates arent in a position financially to give away between 150k and 200k

The whole charade we've been suffering for the last few years means we ARE the same club. We are exactly the same club that moved from Pikes Lane to Burnden Park to Reebok. The club which won three FA Cup finals in the 1920s and another one in 1958. It may have different players, managers and owners but they aren't "The CLUB". 

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, MickyD said:

The whole charade we've been suffering for the last few years means we ARE the same club. We are exactly the same club that moved from Pikes Lane to Burnden Park to Reebok. The club which won three FA Cup finals in the 1920s and another one in 1958. It may have different players, managers and owners but they aren't "The CLUB". 

That's right, that's us.

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Rudy’s Message said:

If and only if we win our two games in hand I might get giddy.

Its the hope that kills you 

Was looking last night. Win games in hand, beat teams near us and you never know.

Need to start getting points away from home though urgently.