Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Accy tickets

Ani

• Members
51 minutes ago, L/H White said:

How many are going the semi that never went any previous rounds?

Not been to any of the games in this competition , didn't try for tickets this morning , quite possibly won't bother if we get to wembley.   

Went on at 9.45am and surprised to see a queue system and was 1400 in the queue by the time I got on at 1008am there were no tickets left.Been to every away this season except Port Vale,Lincoln and Derby. Does that make me a super fan  not really we’re all fans at the end of the day. Bit gutted but more important things in life. Fans talking about a priority system. I personally wouldn’t be in favour of that. I normally get an away ticket for my daughter who lives in London for the long away games like Charlton by using a friend’s ref number who doesn’t go to the away games so personally rather take my chances when they go on sale. TBH I normally get the away tickets I want just wasn’t quick enough today and should have gone on at 9am to get in a queue that I didn’t know existed before today. 

Edited by kevsta69

The priority system for away games is the away ST. Simple as that. They all had their money taken yesterday and got tickets. 

who the fuck wants a priority for the cups? We’re normally out of them in the early rounds anyway. 

our followings for this league are decent. Shite for the league above. So whatever additional system would hopefully be short lived anyway. 

ST holders are already 2nd in line. Free for all between those is Just fine. Any non ST holders can live off the scraps

They just need to have a consistent approach. 

We do a lot of aways and already bought Pboro, so need to go and update details or buy the Pboro tickets. Whereas others who were  doing either of these were on the site earlier and so joined the queue. 

2 hours ago, Pablo said:

You should have to show proof you want to the earlier games at home, to get tickets.

Bandwaggon jumping bell ends.....

Ticket office know who has and who hasn't been before.

Club isn't arsed, it makes very litle money from selling away tickets, so the quicker they get rid the better.

Those moaning are the ones who weren't quick enough at the end of the day. I got the 12 I wanted, so fair's fair.

46 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

The priority system for away games is the away ST. Simple as that. They all had their money taken yesterday and got tickets. 

who the fuck wants a priority for the cups? We’re normally out of them in the early rounds anyway. 

our followings for this league are decent. Shite for the league above. So whatever additional system would hopefully be short lived anyway. 

ST holders are already 2nd in line. Free for all between those is Just fine. Any non ST holders can live off the scraps

Disagree. There should be a system and folk not wanting it all seem to be people who know they can get what they need when needed. 

it’s going to happen more and more. People happy enough without a cap system are the same people who know people  who can sort them out when needed.

• Moderators

i have no issue with the system as it is

i do my fair share so would prob be in front of a lot who got tickets and behind some who havent

what i do have issues with are as follows

the queuing system - announce it ffs

folk were buying on line at 940

the 10am start

btw i got a ticket and im giving it away

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, Big E said:

it’s going to happen more and more. People happy enough without a cap system are the same people who know people  who can sort them out when needed.

obviously thats wrong

disgraceful actually, but i wouldnt do loyalty system

you would have folk having to wait to see if their mate can get one etc anyway

16 minutes ago, Big E said:

Disagree. There should be a system and folk not wanting it all seem to be people who know they can get what they need when needed. 

16 minutes ago, Big E said:

it’s going to happen more and more. People happy enough without a cap system are the same people who know people  who can sort them out when needed

There is a system in place for being priority

Whether you choose to take that up it's your decision, but if you don't then you can't complain 

If someone buys 15 tickets using 15 different client references, how do you know they are going to the relevant people 

I've bought tickets for other people using a client ref that isn't them but they get credited with going to a game they didn't 

Absolutely understand that the away season ticket is there for people who do EVERY away game, and quite rightly too.

But with 14,000 season tickets going at 2,500 tickets, there realistically  needs to be some steps built in to give at least a slight priority to those who go to some away games. And I say that as someone who has absolutely bought tickets under other client references etc.

Unlike other loyalty schemes though that end up a closed shop (see the England thread), it would actually work quite well because at least we do have some away games that would go to the bottom rung of season ticket holders and/or general sale so people would at least have a chance of getting on to the ladder.

It would also stop the mad 10am dash because it would give a window of say 4-8 hours where, if you’re in that particular bracket, you’re guaranteed to be able to go on and get a ticket. From memory, City have a system like that which seems to work quite well. 

4 minutes ago, Big E said:

is that not your choice to do that though. You could not buy them and let it go to open sale? 

yea people could exploit it but it is fairer than the current system imo. 

You still need client refs to buy tickets on open sale 

There is a system in place to be priority, you just don't want to use it 

11 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

the away season ticket? correct i dont want to use it as i can't guarantee i will only miss 5. all or nothing is hardly a system

10 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

There is a system for people who go everywhere .

I go to 'most' but have missed out 2-3 times now. Today is annoying as they changed the rules with no notice. Would like to say the breakdown of tickets that did not make it to sale who they go to and how many.