Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This ere missing lass from round my way

gonzo

1 hour ago, Zico said:

she was a story on the news

I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have taken attention away from anything else going on in the country / world if it was of the magniture that the public wouldn't be happy about it if they heard about it

That's what they want you to think.

You are being controlled by the state.

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, gonzo said:

The private diving fella that was involved is still absolutely adamant he found her and there's not a chance she was in there when they first searched.

I guess there is a small chance that she was put in later, but forensic techniques I would imagine a very robust and could rule that out.

As for the chap, he was very forthright and not shy of promoting his company's abilities, so it was perhaps a bit embarrassing that he didn't find her initially. 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, gonzo said:

That's what they want you to think.

You are being controlled by the state.

That river she drowned in wasn’t full of water, it’s a run off channel for chemtrail juice and excess vaccines

She fell in and her body dissolved like Alka seltzer

I say fell

I mean she was pushed in by the Rothschild family because she’d previously tweeted a link to a YouTube video exposing them as Martian peadophiles.

9 hours ago, gonzo said:

Weird one this isnt it.

Why's she left work early then spent an hour in the cathedral grounds?

Says shes married in that link but refers to her Ms throughout?

The circumstances they've mentioned in the news are so strange, leaving work early, the cathedral visit, the "yoga pose" someone saw her doing, the belongings including rings and glasses left in the park etc. Perhaps there's things they haven't released yet that will become clearer in time.

Yet another desperately sad story and utter turmoil for a family to go through that they'll never recover from.

4 hours ago, Marc505 said:

The circumstances they've mentioned in the news are so strange, leaving work early, the cathedral visit, the "yoga pose" someone saw her doing, the belongings including rings and glasses left in the park etc. Perhaps there's things they haven't released yet that will become clearer in time.

Yet another desperately sad story and utter turmoil for a family to go through that they'll never recover from.

looks like the poor Woman Topped herself 

Cathedral fist 

Better then getting getting 

Raped and Pillaged and dumped in a bin