Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Exeter (A) - Good Friday

desperado

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, caffers said:

Definitely, genuinely thought he was going to hook Randell when he made the double substitution. He’s got all the attributes for being a more solid option 

He also has a wand of a left boot, and I reckon he would supply a number of decent, early crosses into the front lads.

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

Think you need to address that to the person offering him out

Hardly. For a bloke willing to accept other folk's views, he struggles to show it. Years and years of evidence of abuse. Morons, and thick todays offerings.

Perhaps you missed that, or simply chose to ignore it.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Hardly. For a bloke willing to accept other folk's views, he struggles to show it. Years and years of evidence of abuse. Morons, and thick todays offerings.

Perhaps you missed that, or simply chose to ignore it.

Snowflake.

22 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

Thank fuck for that, as somebody said earlier, we would have lost that a few weeks back, great team effort, pray Santos is fit for Monday though.

Shades of 2 years ago when we weren't exactly battering teams but winning 1-0 - eg  FGR, Morecambe, P Vale, scoring in the 1st half and defending the lead for the 2nd half.  All our 1-0 away wins last season were late winners (Lincoln, Shrewsbury, Crewe), its 2 years since a 1-0 away win with a 1st half goal.  Great to be that team that weathers a 2nd half of soaking up pressure for a change.

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

Give it a rest. You can’t keep asking questions when you know the answers.

You give it a rest. I will always defend a player in a White shirt. If that's "abuse" then you need to look up the definition of the word. I've never threatened to physically assault someone. The person you're defending has.... 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Cheese

13 minutes ago, Cheese said:

You give it a rest. I will always defend a player in a White shirt. If that's "abuse" then you need to look up the definition of the word. I've never threatened to physically assault someone. The person you're defending has.... 🤷‍♂️

Not about threatening folk, more about you calling posters morons and thick because they have differing opinions to you, you need to wind it in.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, captainmed said:

A wins a win.

A good night out in Exeter awaits.

🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

Good to see you pal 👏.

Cracking place for a few drinks.

Absolutely fantastic win.

This is where the squad needs to step up and they did and will continue too 👏

Edited by desperado

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

Not about threatening folk, more about you calling posters morons and thick because they have differing opinions to you, you need to wind it in.

So calling someone a moron for slagging off a Bolton player is worse than threatening to beat someone up? 😁

Edited by Cheese

27 minutes ago, Cheese said:

You’re not defending a player though are you, you’re sat at home behind a screen just name calling someone else. 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, royal white said:

You’re not defending a player though are you, you’re sat at home behind a screen just name calling someone else. 

So exactly the same as the person slagging off the player...

Maybe the player in question will read this one day, and realise not all Bolton fans are fucking morons.

Edited by Cheese

A cracking hard fought win, we need to be careful with the up and coming games with fouls around the box, we seemed to give to many east free kicks away. 

Good to see Sharon splashing the cash already and letting the team fly there and back (climate protestors won’t be happy) 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, royal white said:

The poster you are calling was at the game. 🤦🏻

And? You'd think he'd be more interested in the match than sending threats on the internet.

Edited by Cheese