Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Charlton (a)

mattbwfc19

• Site Supporter

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/23886474.bolton-wanderers-gethin-jones-admission-charlton-win/

Back to the game- interesting interview with Jones.

In particular the last bit where he mentions the discussion between himself, Santos and Thomason. 

Could be nowt, but I do find it interesting who thise three are: quite possible that GT is a future captain, and certainly a leader.

15 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/23886474.bolton-wanderers-gethin-jones-admission-charlton-win/

Back to the game- interesting interview with Jones.

In particular the last bit where he mentions the discussion between himself, Santos and Thomason. 

Could be nowt, but I do find it interesting who thise three are: quite possible that GT is a future captain, and certainly a leader.

I thought this to myself too. Yes, they are the three longest serving but for me, it speaks volumes that one of the youngest players is involved in conversations with the two on-field leaders.

I think we're very lucky to have GT, and he'll be integral to the team in League 1, and higher.

19 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

Times & price seem ok tbh via London

done the cross country one before bit of a drag 

We’ve booked today. Wigan-Euston then bought as Euston-Fratton so that it includes underground (in theory!)

£85.60* each with Railcard

*With our refunds from the weekend and leftover vouchers, it’s down to £17 each 😅

1 minute ago, Leyther_Matt said:

We’ve booked today. Wigan-Euston then bought as Euston-Fratton so that it includes underground (in theory!)

*With our refunds from the weekend and leftover vouchers, it’s down to £17 each 😅

Yeah same price it’s not bad tbh but Shrewsbury & Oxford coming up numbers will dip for this 

24 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

London to Fratton return is £10 with a railcard

Edited by RUREADY2ROLL

• The topic was unpinned