Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Joey Barton

royal white

• Site Supporter

I try to avoid social media but when I go on twitter I find Barton and Hopkins  popping up, probably due to me reading their comments. Possibly the two most despicable people I read. Dread to think some of the shit I avoid by reading comments on their posts. As for BWFC stuff, I find this site the best option all day long😀

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

His Twitter bio says ‘can do more than 2 keepy uppies’😁

🤣

Fair play to the lad, he’s gone on with his career and is doing pretty well 👏

• Moderators
8 hours ago, desperado said:

Young lad had just tweeted him back - see you in court 😊

The tweet by him is also reminiscent of Donald Trump, his response is to just say everyone is lying and also crap at their jobs 

Based on the character reference from Nedhum Onhara recently the lads account sounds very much like the sort of bullying Barton would be into 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, royal white said:

I think they shouldn’t have a change of pundits every 10 year or so, the game changes a lot over that period. To many dinosaurs 

I'm sure the dinosaurs will appreciate your garbled thoughts.

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

At least Bolton fans got him to shave his 'tash - or maybe that was a late 90s fever dream - but I'm sure he made a bet on football focus.

Was that not Mark Lawrenson ? 

yes and that’s who you were talking about…

didn’t read the last few posts ..

Edited by fatolive
Being thick

1 hour ago, Marc505 said:

It's good we don't have to listen to this old woman moaning on co-comms about how shit it is every international tournament anymore. Unfortunately that's now Lee Dixon's role.

He's shocking isn't he. While his chuckle brother in crime Matterface puts more effort in his homoerotic descriptions of blokes haircuts and facial hair than he does commentating on the football.

Edited by deeane Koontz

19 minutes ago, deeane Koontz said:

He's shocking isn't he. While his chuckle brother in crime Matterface puts more effort in his homoerotic descriptions of blokes haircuts and facial hair than he does commentating on the football.

I don't get what it is with Dixon either, I'm sure I remember him being a bit more positive on comms a few years ago. He's just gone down the Chris Sutton/Lawrenson route of whinging about everything.

All expenses paid trip to experience a tournament and a host nation and they make it sound like its being done as a punishment!