Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bristol Rovers (A)

burnden

• Site Supporter
31 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

After so long of strikes gross mismanagement and misuse of funding in order to pay vast bonuses to executives, people have simply got used to the idea trains are unreliable

EFA

When will the strikes be held?

• Friday 5 April: Avanti West Coast, East Midlands Railway, West Midlands Trains, and CrossCountry
  • Saturday 6 April: Chiltern, GWR, LNER, Northern, and TransPennine
  • Monday 8 April: c2c, Greater Anglia, GTR Great Northern Thameslink, Southeastern, Southern/Gatwick Express, South Western Railway main line and depot drivers, and SWR Island Line

As well as the walkouts, Aslef members will refuse to work rest days from Thursday 4 to Saturday 6 April and from Monday 8 to Tuesday 9 April, union said.

12 minutes ago, jeep said:

When will the strikes be held?

• Friday 5 April: Avanti West Coast, East Midlands Railway, West Midlands Trains, and CrossCountry
  • Saturday 6 April: Chiltern, GWR, LNER, Northern, and TransPennine
  • Monday 8 April: c2c, Greater Anglia, GTR Great Northern Thameslink, Southeastern, Southern/Gatwick Express, South Western Railway main line and depot drivers, and SWR Island Line

As well as the walkouts, Aslef members will refuse to work rest days from Thursday 4 to Saturday 6 April and from Monday 8 to Tuesday 9 April, union said.

Cross country to Bristol so should be ok 

9 hours ago, radcliffe white said:

Cross country to Bristol so should be ok 

I’m travelling Avanti on Friday to London and GWR from London-Bristol on Saturday morning so I’m fucked. And will probably mean I will end up not getting a refund for the CrossCountry journey home. 

Card approved on app, decides to throw an error

Second card approved on different app, times out and nothing in basket

Add again to my basket, doesn’t let me assign tickets because they’re all assigned in the basket that’s bastard empty

In x5 in the end but I’m really hoping some AST holders drop out next year cos I’m sick of the fucking hassle now 

Edited by Leyther_Matt