Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

One for the original WWAyers on here

Ani

8 hours ago, Smiley said:

Haha, correct. I wasted hours at work, literally hours and hours, laughing my tits off and doing no work.

I spent so much work time on here I've no idea how I didn't get rumbled, did it for years.

Heres a flashback..

Who remembers the sunbed hidden cam site someone found?

Used to watch that at my desk! 

12 hours ago, Bigtoe said:

I spent so much work time on here I've no idea how I didn't get rumbled, did it for years.

Heres a flashback..

Who remembers the sunbed hidden cam site someone found?

Used to watch that at my desk! 

Haha ffs, we'd all get a knock for that now :D

I picked my username while on Rivals. We had an on going feud with the Tranny's at that time. I thought Rivals was a great idea. Going on any of the other 92 sites and stirring up shit, and visa-versa. That sort of mindless bollox would drive me fucking mad now.

I would like to think that during my time on WWs I've matured. I hope my opinions, and the way I word my posts, are looked upon with some gravitas and respected. Fanny's tits tits tits tits tits......

35 minutes ago, Underpants said:

I picked my username while on Rivals. We had an on going feud with the Tranny's at that time. I thought Rivals was a great idea. Going on any of the other 92 sites and stirring up shit, and visa-versa. That sort of mindless bollox would drive me fucking mad now.

I would like to think that during my time on WWs I've matured. I hope my opinions, and the way I word my posts, are looked upon with some gravitas and respected. Fanny's tits tits tits tits tits......

Last time I saw you, you said you wished you’d picked a different name as people off here would shout your forum name as they didn’t know any different.

My sons got a new dog and called it Shark.  That’s ok but when he takes it for a walk on the beaches of Sydney, shouting Shark, Shark! It doesn’t go down well!

Edited by BobyBrno

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

Last time I saw you, you said you wished you’d picked a different name as people off here would shout your forum name as they didn’t know any different.

My sons got a new dog and called it Shark.  That’s ok but when he takes it for a walk on the beaches of Sydney, shouting Shark, Shark! It doesn’t go down well!

It’s a joke. It’s called Vienna. (It’s not a cat😊)

Is this an example of that brilliant "humour" you were boasting about earlier?

icegif-427.gif

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

Is this an example of that brilliant "humour" you were boasting about earlier?

icegif-427.gif

Don’t think I ever said ‘brilliant’

Like all humour, some like it some don’t🤷‍♂️

Thanks for replying though. 👍

13 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

The worrying thing is I'm called by my username more than my real name. I don't mind it so much now. 

1 minute ago, Underpants said:

The worrying thing is I'm called by my username more than my real name. I don't mind it so much now. 

😊 Same here. The thing is, people call me Bobby. It’s actually pronounced Bowby. I’ve been called worse though. 👍