Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

If You Were Asked To Appear On Room 101

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Politicians, police, Korma (mild curry - pah!), public transport, David Cameron, Blackburn, any girl who won't let me pump her full of cream, those bragging idiots on The Apprentice, Roger Johnson (tw?t off GMR), women with prams & old people.

The fat c?nt pair Vanessa Feltz and Fern Britton, Tramps on trains, "trendy" winebars, saturday special coppers, nobends who who put their bank card in the cash machine more than once while there is a queue, p?ki asian teenagers driving big f?ck off BMWs/Mercs..........

Edited by jimmyjoojar

Door to door salesmen, Ikon, chorley new road between 8-8.30, all planners, horwich private hire, BMW x5 owners, morrisons car park, foreign based credit card companies, credit adverts with the your house is at risk dialogue at the bottom, Rock FM , ramsbottom and surrounding dingleville, pikeys, IT consultants, household cleaning product adverts, eastenders ( entire cast of ), the royal bank of scotland, Howard from the halifax adverts, ducks and seagulls, Horwich leisure centre workers, bar staff who have no idea, ignorant drivers, Jazz and country and western, KFC at middlebrook, Marks and spencer air conditioning, valentines day, the welsh, bic razors, mushrooms, public transport and real ale.

hangabout I've forgotten a few......

travis,coldplay, people making a noise when they eat, my dodgy left knee, traffic jams, people nicking my car, having a knob that is too big, rascists, trendie lefties, 'in real terms', bad eyesight, aliases, scroats, people who do not repay money, 5 day weeks, young folk, old people, being late ,most things actually.

traffic jams are the worst thing in the world though.

• Site Supporter

Carole Vorderman for trying to convince anyone in debt that being in debt to the company that pays her is better than being in any other kind of debt.

The new advert about old people getting money for their house so they can enjoy it now. Bollox! You should have had a decent pension!

People in cars who are oblivious to the fact that my journey is far more important than theirs.

Banks which charge you for banking with them.

Shirt wearing Man U "fans" who have never actually seen Old Trafford.

Green beans,The Cheeky Girls,Cristiano Ronaldo,Losing Bets,Turds who dont indicate,Folk with no manners,Rob Styles,Gavin Peacock,Rats,Tranmere Rovers and Council Tax/Poll Tax/Community Charge (or whatever name it goes under now).

A TV show here in the mother country, where a "celebrity" guest is invited to dump all the things they dislike into the imaginary room 101, if the offending item is deemed deplorable enough by the host/audience - a lever is pulled,and and effigy of the item is fooked off down a chute and into "room 101" never to be seen again - if the item is decided by the host/audience not to be contemptable enough to put in room 101,then it stays.The show is hosted by Nick Hancock, in an atmoshere of witty banter and much merriment. :yahoo:

B Bogs - TV critic

But i would imagine you'd guessed all this anyway Bolty :rofl:

Edited by Burndens Bogs

My immediate reaction would be "What the fook is room 101?"

Room 101 is a programme here on BBC2 in which irritating "celebrities" talk about things they would like to rid the world of. If they argue their case well enough then the offending "article" is consigned to Room 101.

Room 101 actually comes from the George Orwell book called 1984. It's a place of torture in the basement of the "love ministry" and it houses each individulas worst possible nightmare. In the book the "hero" Winston Smith is eventually sent there for having "free thoughts" and his own nightmare is to have his face eaten off by starving rats - I'll not tell you anymore in case you decide to read the book, as it would spoil the end. Considering the book was written nearly 60 years ago, it's actually quite bizarre how he predicted that everything we do, see and pretty much think will be dictated by the government and media.............

Anyway, I only read it about 6 months ago, and it gets the CWP thumbs up for "good books to read on a plane" :good:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.