Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Where Does Your Username Come From?

Horwich

This seems like a fun thread smile.gif

I mentioned mine in my introduction thread, Didledee was something me and a friend used to be called at school, even some teachers would start calling us Didle the other Dee, this rarely happened to be honest, but in science this really fit one called Miss Nightingale used to think we we're funny and when she did register it was by our nickname. We used to laugh at women being pregnant in that class, got separated a few times for being a bad influence like, but we never caused our teacher any problems like being bad lads, just there for the crack! unfortunately we never got any whistle.gif

That's not really that interesting if im being serious, but it's stuck with me and it's what i use on sites i go and have on my footy stuff, When we had a Mcdonalds sponsored BWFC penalty shoot-out, i won and got a certificate saying Didledee by request.

Didle is shorter and cooler, if i could change my 1st name to this i think i would.

Anyway to sum up, originated at school[smithills] and been with me ever since.

A bloody essay when every other bugger does it in a sentence. I hope I never get stuck in a lift with you Didledee.

Edited by Underpants

• Site Supporter

This seems like a fun thread :)

I mentioned mine in my introduction thread, Didledee was something me and a friend used to be called at school, even some teachers would start calling us Didle the other Dee, this rarely happened to be honest, but in science this really fit one called Miss Nightingale used to think we we're funny and when she did register it was by our nickname. We used to laugh at women being pregnant in that class, got separated a few times for being a bad influence like, but we never caused our teacher any problems like being bad lads, just there for the crack! unfortunately we never got any :whistle:

That's not really that interesting if im being serious, but it's stuck with me and it's what i use on sites i go and have on my footy stuff, When we had a Mcdonalds sponsored BWFC penalty shoot-out, i won and got a certificate saying Didledee by request.

Didle is shorter and cooler, if i could change my 1st name to this i think i would.

Fucking hell.

• Site Supporter

This seems like a fun thread smile.gif

I mentioned mine in my introduction thread, Didledee was something me and a friend used to be called at school, even some teachers would start calling us Didle the other Dee, this rarely happened to be honest, but in science this really fit one called Miss Nightingale used to think we we're funny and when she did register it was by our nickname. We used to laugh at women being pregnant in that class, got separated a few times for being a bad influence like, but we never caused our teacher any problems like being bad lads, just there for the crack! unfortunately we never got any whistle.gif

brilliant.

tell me, are you a member of mensa?

Guest Frandsen08

sounded like an introduction at a fetish addiction meeting. Much more fun than an AA meeting! My name is Simon and i like clamping my balls.

:rofl: :rofl:

• Members

At what point did you realise there was a "D" missing from the middle of your name?

Owd on - he hasn't realised there's one on his hat yet.

Mine's straightforward. When I landed in Wollongong in 1988, the first football club I played for down here (Russell Vale FC)had about 20 Petes in the club so they all got their hometown put in front to save confusion and it very quickly got shortened to Bolty. It stuck.

The 58 bit should be obvious.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.