Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Non League Chatter

leigh white

Think its about 4500 now they've shut the grass bank. I'm amazed they've got to the final. Saw them a few times earlier in the season and they looked like they were fairly average for that league. Hope they do it be great seeing them beat tranmere. Love the old school ground as well.

4100  :db:

8 of us lot going, a certain old school wanderer from Devon is coming too. It's gonna be weird wanting a team I've never watched before wanting to win :)

Beers cheap enough in the clubhouse, on the left once you get through the turnstiles.

the crowd was announced as 3400, i reckon there were at least another 1000 more, chorley played really well 1st half against a good attacking guiseley team, then in the 2nd half they lost there centre half and captain, there attacking full back and the keepr all to injury and they paid the price for trying to defend.

Colls chairman and secretary were up in front of the league committee on Wednesday following complaints by the league officials who attended the Glossop game V Colls, we have been fined £280 for damage to the roof of the dugout (admittedly punched by one of our subs when our second player was sent off,

and,...................

as our players were coming off the pitch at full time a bloke shouted to one of them for him to pass him the match ball which he did, not knowing who this person was, they have fined us another £20 for a new ball saying the person he gave it to was one of his mates and he ran off with the ball