Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

People On Ww You Would Like To Meet

I would like to meet No Balls and Alibob

reasons

i like tubby short girls (a self description) and ginger birds ( a massive weakness of mine) :wub:

plus NB has attitude

plus in a non gay way i'd like to meet diddles, just to teach him a bit about real life... the lad will get a shock when he has to get a job

little Whitt too, he must be easier to understand in real life and his sexual exploits are to be listened to, if not followed.

plus there are a load of nice people on here who have helped me no end over the last few weeks when I've been going through a tough time and taken the time to PM me. thanks all :good:

Bolty, but I ain't paying a fortune to get there and a fortune per pint etc. Met loads off here and must admit they're a great bunch :good:

He comes over here quite often, and has met loads off here - top bloke.

I've met maybe 30 or so posters off here, most are decent.

Smiffs always strikes me as a piss funny bloke.

Met most, decent bunch, even No Balls.

Cunt. :D

& thanks Jazza, I think. If you're ever in the ESL just ask under the stands where NB is & someone'll direct you. Look low though.

P.S. I can't see Diddles being real to be honest.

• Site Supporter

Cunt. :D

& thanks Jazza, I think. If you're ever in the ESL just ask under the stands where NB is & someone'll direct you. Look low though.

P.S. I can't see Diddles being real to be honest.

dya reckon he is one of them blokes you just wish would shut up ?

Can't say any part of me wants to meet anyone I only know through the internet, but that's not to say I'd hate most members company, hate no, but maybe I wouldn't fit-in or feel comfortbale with the likely conversations.

There are a few exceptions though, I can only go off what I see on here, but if a members online persona is to go by then athywhite1958 is one of the people I would do my best to avoid completely.

I'm sure the feeling is mutual, but I know I'll never be the miserable, grumpy, insulting, revolting, perveted man he is[comes across]

Qouting me every single time, saying I despair all the time, saying this and that about me, I s'pose things are easy to say behind a screen, I don't mean come and say it to my face 'cos I'll smash you, not a part of me wants to see you get hurt or vice versa, I just don't understand why people like him have to be such a dick towards people.

Zico and Frank-Spenser come across as really cool and great lads, Smiffs and Little Whitt are hilarious, Maggie Tate makes my head hurt,'cos he's so knowledgeable and uses words I don't know, but it's interesting.

Bolton777

I think he knows who I am, I've not a fucking clue who he is. :D

Didles sound like he'd be a lot like my mate bertie, when he was dids age. He was a jobless bum who spent all day playing on computer games. He's about to graduate from his degree in computer game design. Handy hint for you there didster.

Can't say any part of me wants to meet anyone I only know through the internet, but that's not to say I'd hate most members company, hate no, but maybe I wouldn't fit-in or feel comfortbale with the likely conversations.

There are a few exceptions though, I can only go off what I see on here, but if a members online persona is to go by then athywhite1958 is one of the people I would do my best to avoid completely.

I'm sure the feeling is mutual, but I know I'll never be the miserable, grumpy, insulting, revolting, perveted man he is[comes across]

Qouting me every single time, saying I despair all the time, saying this and that about me, I s'pose things are easy to say behind a screen, I don't mean come and say it to my face 'cos I'll smash you, not a part of me wants to see you get hurt or vice versa, I just don't understand why people like him have to be such a dick towards people.

Zico and Frank-Spenser come across as really cool and great lads, Smiffs and Little Whitt are hilarious, Maggie Tate makes my head hurt,'cos he's so knowledgeable and uses words I don't know, but it's interesting.

Ive met Athywhite58.....he' a top bloke...as are all who i've met off here :good:

::lol::

Ha ha ha

Better than any insult I could ever give you Zico

DD thinks you're cool :D

I've met a few good folk from this site and most are very decent people, some of which I've helped with things, many of whom that have helped me too (mainly to get pissed :thumbsup: )

There's none better than decent Bowton folk

laugh.gif

Ha ha ha

Better than any insult I could ever give you Zico

DD thinks you're cool :D

I've met a few good folk from this site and most are very decent people, some of which I've helped with things, many of whom that have helped me too (mainly to get pissed :thumbsup: )

There's none better than decent Bowton folk

i actually think didles is on a fishing mission ...he will have typed that message and will now sit back and read what everyone writes ..won't you didles ;)

• Site Supporter

Met most, decent bunch, even No Balls.

So i'd like to meet Diddles, only to punch him.

Not too long since you were protecting him from a bit of cyber-bullying Ryan. What happened to change your mind?

I'd like to meet former poster Natasha, just to see if she's as arogant in real life as her WW persona was when posting on here.

i actually think didles is on a fishing mission ...he will have typed that message and will now sit back and read what everyone writes ..won't you didles ;)

Not sure what you mean my mate, Zico just comes across as a top bloke, the Buzz suit to me just showed he has a cool well humoured manner.

I could be wrong, but it's just my perception. He looks a bit like he could be in Oasis, don't know if that's the look he goes for, I don't mean he looks scruffy or ought, just like very casual, like on one of them stongbow adverts in the pub.

Edited by Didledee

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.