Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 5 Stoke 0

• Moderators

Did they lose Shawcross through injury last night?

he went off injured, dunno how long out for though

another defender went off first half too

as for predictions

Crouch will get his obligatory goal against on Sunday

he went off injured, dunno how long out for though

another defender went off first half too

as for predictions

Crouch will get his obligatory goal against on Sunday

If they've lost Shawcross and Huth, should imagine woodgates already injured. Davies should be bullying Stoke into submission.

COYWM

How cany anyone with any confidence predict a Bolton win, no one knows what team Coyle will pick, the squads is in dissaray on the pitch and there seems to be an unsettled dressing room behind the scenes, Stoke are beatable but only if everyone is pulling the same way and from what I can see that is not happening.

As yesterday was 1st of the month I read a magazine from 50 years ago.

"... It would be difficult to find any teajm in the history of sport which has improved its performance while being barracked by its own crowd. ..."

Woodgate played 90 minutes on Monday and is not in the squad registered for Europe, so he would seem likely to play on Sunday given that Shawcross was subbed injured after 19 minutes.

Cameron Jerome is suspended for tonight, so he's quite likely to feature? Ba, humbug(!).

How cany anyone with any confidence predict a Bolton win, no one knows what team Coyle will pick, the squads is in dissaray on the pitch and there seems to be an unsettled dressing room behind the scenes, Stoke are beatable but only if everyone is pulling the same way and from what I can see that is not happening.

Not only that, Mounts, but did these people see how much hard work, teamwork, and guts Newcastle (yes, Newcastle !!) had to put in to get that result on Monday ?

Season turns around on Sunday.

I've got a good feeling about this game for some reason. We'll do 'em but it'll be a nervy first 15 minutes.

Stoke fans making lots of noise in the first half but we wont hear a peep out of them in the second as we bang 3 passed them.

BWFC 3 - 0 SCFC

Ngog 2 and SKD

COYWM :drinks: :yahoo:

The team needs every bit of help it can get, i would ask mcginlay to come over and get him on the pitch before the game to stir the crowd. i think we want lifting as much as the players do.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.