Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Greg Wylde

Whites man

I've been thinking about all this coyle signs championship standard players - Swansea and Norwich seem to be doing well with said quality of players? Name me one of their squad who u would have called premiership b4 the start of the season??

Our transfer policy is not the problem.......as u were

What the fuck is it with Coyle and wingers? he seems to target them more than other positions, don't go there with Pratley.

It's a waste of time trying to buy a Premier League striker with only the ?4 million he had to buy Ngog or only the ?3 million he had to sign Sordell so he may as well sign wingers.It's cheaper to sign wingers who may be good enough for the division.

• Site Supporter

It's a waste of time trying to buy a Premier League striker with only the ?4 million he had to buy Ngog or only the ?3 million he had to sign Sordell so he may as well sign wingers.It's cheaper to sign wingers who may be good enough for the division.

Is this post serious? It can't be..... can it?

Is this post serious? It can't be..... can it?

Bolton finshed 6th under Sam Allardyce without a striker who could finish, all they had was Kevin Davies.

They finished 6th because they had a very strong midfield.It was much cheaper to sign top quality midfield players.Canny one that Sam.

Bolton finshed 6th under Sam Allardyce without a striker who could finish, all they had was Kevin Davies.

They finished 6th because they had a very strong midfield.It was much cheaper to sign top quality midfield players.Canny one that Sam.

Yes thats all lovely but what the fuck has that got to do with Coyle? He has signed one top quality player in any position and he is cropped to fuck.

Edited by tylswhite

• Moderators

What did you class Anelka as then? #utterfuckwit

stating the obvious perhaps...

but looks like Petrov is leaving

I wouldn't be shocked by that at all, I'm presuming he'll be a massive chunk off the wage bill. I'm not sure where he would or could go though, unless he goes over to the US maybe

I can't afford a ferrari

Would it make sense for me to buy 4 pushbikes instead?