Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wolves 2 Bolton 3

waffer cup 07

i listened to tower cos i got sick of deardens 'digital radio service' and 'pounding'

the fcuking illiterate fool

over on tower, not much better, but henshaw ripped into klasnic

all but said 'get the lazy, stealing a living fcuker off'

i heard that

• Site Supporter

indeed even when they scored the 1st i felt we were on top.

what ever he did or said at half time it worked.

of course Mavies making a late bid for Tom Daley's spot at the olympics helped.

I reckon there was contact. It seems nobody else does. Certainly more contact than Diouff at Blackburn and I'd take either one of those penalties in each of the next eight games.

Sky just said we'vewinn 3 games in a row for the first time since 2006???

Didn't we win 7 on the trot 3 or so years back?

Way more years than that, we lost 6 in row, Diouf got us a late 1-1 v West Brom, then went on to win 7 in a row until we lost to Newcastle away.

Edited by Didledee

He may have tapped in today but that Alonso is too bloody slow for the Premier League. Klasnic was taking the piss when he came over to gee up the fans once the pen had been awarded. SKD came on and the game changed. I hate to say it but we missed Pratley today.

On balance though Wolves were crap but it can't do much for the lads confidence when the fans sing "How shit are you, we're winning away".

Onwards and upwards though, stuff Villa away and they will be crapping themselves. Just so long as QPR and the dingles and the pie eaters go down.

• Site Supporter

He may have tapped in today but that Alonso is too bloody slow for the Premier League. Klasnic was taking the piss when he came over to gee up the fans once the pen had been awarded. SKD came on and the game changed. I hate to say it but we missed Pratley today.

On balance though Wolves were crap but it can't do much for the lads confidence when the fans sing "How shit are you, we're winning away".

Onwards and upwards though, stuff Villa away and they will be crapping themselves. Just so long as QPR and the dingles and the pie eaters go down.

That was in retalliation to Wolves singing "How shit must you be? We're winning at home." If the players are even listening to what's being said on the terraces they'd have heard this too.

i listened to tower cos i got sick of deardens 'digital radio service' and 'pounding'

the fcuking illiterate fool

over on tower, not much better, but henshaw ripped into klasnic

all but said 'get the lazy, stealing a living fcuker off'

just got back and this is spot on, klasnic was terrible, OC made 2 subs today both worked, skd and eagles made a difference when they came on although improving on klasnic was nt hard.

(ii know he also brought knight but that was nt a game changer)

Belting away day. Cracking subs from the Barclays Premier League manager of the month for March, changed the game in our favour.

Yeah we rode our luck first half but we're due some. Very good second half though. Can't believe the time Davies had on the ball to score that third!

Quality of some of Petrov's deliverys, two in particular in build up to second goal, was superb.

Very much enjoyed that :thumbsup:

Belting away day. Cracking subs from the Barclays Premier League manager of the month for March, changed the game in our favour.

Yeah we rode our luck first half but we're due some. Very good second half though. Can't believe the time Davies had on the ball to score that third!

Quality of some of Petrov's deliverys, two in particular in build up to second goal, was superb.

Very much enjoyed that :thumbsup:

They say the second half is the managers half.

It's not our problem but it's amazing that Wolves have let Terry Connor get them relegated.They have more talent in their midfield and definitely attack than Bolton imo.

Thought Eagles did OK when he came on today and SKD

Agree Davies in particular won most knock downs and took goal well. Ryo was ineffective and Eagles fresh legs helped, poor miss though.

Over ran Wolves later in second half not sure if they were less fit or just demoralised and out of ideas

I'm as ABU as anyone but I don't feel even slightly wrong in wanting them to spank the venkys on Monday

it's not that I want them to win, I want Blackburn to lose

• Site Supporter

just got back and this is spot on, klasnic was terrible, OC made 2 subs today both worked, skd and eagles made a difference when they came on although improving on klasnic was nt hard.

(i know he also brought knight but that was nt a game changer)

It could have been if he'd brought him on 5 minutes earlier.

We seem to be getting a bit of luck at the right time. Earlier in the season every shot seemed to be going in from the opposition and we weren't getting the rub of the green. Now we seem to be and long may it continue

Edited by superkev

• Site Supporter

just back.....

fucking superb day.

well done super kev,if hes happy coming off the bench and making that sort of impact then long may it continue.

come on you white men.... :good:

SKD is a super sub.

Think Klasnic is in the same league.

It's a shame there's not much room in a squad for two impact strikers to come on with 10/15 minutes to go.